Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May1010 is an anabolic Mod

Having May as an anabolic Mod is much the same as putting Bin Laden in charge of daycare at the local church....IMO

Ranger

The Ranger said:
Having May as an anabolic Mod is much the same as putting Bin Laden in charge of daycare at the local church....IMO

Ranger

Dear Butt Ranger (LOL...couldn't resist bro) May has been made a mod on Triedia........ much to my dismay.....hopefully he will keep his gay ass on the chat forum...but knowing May........I see the reason that he was made a mod after speaking with Hogg....even though I still disagree.... but Hogg does have his points about it...That is all I can say about it now....

The Ranger said:

Ranger

really doe... i liked mays posts as much as the next hetero but if he made anabolic mod over there he has/ (a)learned a hell of a lot and experienced multiple cycles in a very short period of time.(b) he pulled the wool over thems eyes.(c)or they be struglling(sp?).

really doe... i liked mays posts as much as the next hetero but if he made anabolic mod over there he has/ (a)learned a hell of a lot and experienced multiple cycles in a very short period of time.(b) he pulled the wool over thems eyes.(c)or they be struglling(sp?).

no, he still is very skinny and though he claims to have taken steriods it was really that andro shit not steriods. Mean have you seen him? also Saint was a very good choice and a very good man. Someday I will actually visit the borad over there but when not here I am not anywhere. Well maybe anabolice science at times another great board.

Listen to Flexed1.
Don't believe me? Get his videos, John Basedow Fitness Workouts.

Nothing but love for ya Flexed!

Top Bottom