Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May1010 is an anabolic Mod

manny78

Plat Hero
Platinum
Believe it or not he's an anabolic mod on Triedia. Now I wonder what can of stack he'll recommend.......

Why not just post this on the mod board......no wait...this Is the mod board...isn't it......??

Cornholio said:
Why not just post this on the mod board......no wait...this Is the mod board...isn't it......??

Corn-- do you guys/gals/deities get any sort of badges to prove your mod-status glory?? Or do you suddenly radiate an aura of amazing power and all around you are just aware that you are moderators??

Raina said:

Corn-- do you guys/gals/deities get any sort of badges to prove your mod-status glory?? Or do you suddenly radiate an aura of amazing power and all around you are just aware that you are moderators??

You figure it out when everyone start raggin' on ya and puts you down for everything you say that they used think was cool and funny when you said it before.

:)

Raina..velvett hit that one on the head. Plus I no longer need night lights to guide my way through a dark house since I glow from just the very essence of Moderatordom.

Plus you get to play "who is the backstabbing prick or prickette" which is really kind of fun. Sort of like a game of clue.

Top Bottom