Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

May 1010 is a pathetic loser

*** BUMP FOR PLIFTER'S ITTY BITTY TEENIE WEENIE ....... sense of humor! ***

BAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I LOVE BEING ME!!! :D Why shouldn't I? My dick is huge!

May, you're extremely lucky that you're hiding behind a computer screen. You wouldn't say shit in front of my face.

Extremely lucky? I can take care of myself. Have you ever seen May1010 in a fight? Man! He can get some serious windmill action going on! he he he he

Whatever you say Angel Tits! I was watching a milk commercial last nite and I thought of you. How's this?

"Got Gyno?"

He he he heh e he h eh eh e

You should have had the docs that cut your tits off move the excess fat to your dick!

:D

I'm on fire! I've got to get to school loser but I'll check in in a couple of hours.

I dare you to post that pic again ... do it in this thread. Do it! I dare you ! Double dare you! ... dare you to infinity! he he eh eh e he heh e

Considering that May just bumped this post, I think I understand him better. It must be that he craves this kind of attention. Maybe mommy and daddy didn't give him enough attention when he was a baby. OK, I won't give him any more attention.

Hey May1010 -

XMAS is just around the corner are you ready?
Who is playing Santa this year?

May when you came on this board I had a lot of respect for you but, the more you run your mouth the more I think your a waste of board space.

You went from serious topic and open discussion to blatantly forcing your sexuality on other to picking on others for your perceived lack of whatever.

STD's due to unprotected sex is no different IMO than dying of a Heart attack because of too many Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.
One is just quicker than the other.
One must accept the consequences of one's actions, as sad as they may be...(sorry to hear about your friend Oak).

Cleaner said:
.You went from serious topic and open discussion to blatantly forcing your sexuality on other to picking on others for your perceived lack of whatever.

Boo hoo! Cleaner doesn't like me anymore ... I guess I'll just pull the covers over my head and sob.

Big Johnson said:
Don't fart while you are under there, May :)

I've developed excellent sphincter control over the years. May1010 does not fart.

Top Bottom