Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximum mass training for next cycle

Bro I'm a low volume trainer and I bust my ass 5 days a week in the gym.
If you train the muscle to failure 2-3 sets per exercise is all that's needed.

I mean 40 sets for bi's c'mon man
That's a recipe for disaster.

I do 6-7 working sets for bi's total.
I can't even imagine doing 40 sets that's just pure insanity to me.

i guess everyone is different man, sometimes i do 50 sets for bicep twice a week 30 on 1 day and 20 the other, obviously not heavy on both days,,.. I have 19" arms pumped and im 100% natural, so i guess its working for me.. If low volume is working for you DO NOT change it, because only you know whats working or not, if it aint broke dont fix it.. I was just trying give advice to the dude for gaining sheer mass, if i can do this natural he can do better on the sauce..
Good lick

Hey bro it looks more of a powerlifting program.....
It will be good for strength training....

I'm just confused cause muscle hypertrophy happen between 9 to 12
Rep range....and that's maximum mass training.

But I've heard good thing about 5*5 tho.

Motivation is all you need for big muscles.
Go hard or go home. MOFOS

Actually its an extremely good mass program bro. It really surprized the hell out of me!

i guess everyone is different man, sometimes i do 50 sets for bicep twice a week 30 on 1 day and 20 the other, obviously not heavy on both days,,.. I have 19" arms pumped and im 100% natural, so i guess its working for me.. If low volume is working for you DO NOT change it, because only you know whats working or not, if it aint broke dont fix it.. I was just trying give advice to the dude for gaining sheer mass, if i can do this natural he can do better on the sauce..
Good lick

Well said brother. Dam thats impressive results. For me that kind of training just leads to exhaustion and injury. Glad it works for you man.

Well said brother. Dam thats impressive results. For me that kind of training just leads to exhaustion and injury. Glad it works for you man.

Same bro
I get good pumps with heaps of sets but after I can't even feel my arms and feel like I lost size.

When pumped I'm 18.5 bro
But I wanna go around 20.

Motivation is all you need for big muscles.
Go hard or go home. MOFOS

If you havent tried 5x5 it is definitely worth a few months of your time to see how it works for you.. jut dont monkey around w/ things.. follow it 100% with 100% dedication and intensity and you will probably be shocked

Top Bottom