Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

maximizing fat loss while on DNP

GOOD post andy, question for you, where can i get empty capsules? Gnc stoped selling them, i tryed a couple of pharmacies and they dont have them either.

rich197 said:
for cardio I like to put 5 pound weights on my ankles all day long I feel I burn a ton more kcals.

in my figuring it would seem that EPO would help a lot with O1 consumption yes?

Adding EPO to a DNP cycle?????

VERY BAD IDEA!!!!

EPO increases red blood cell production which in turn
increases blood viscosity(thickness. Otherwise called
hematocrit), and DNP is essentially a diuretic due to the
fluid loss it causes(Unless you drink PLENTY).

If you did do EPO+DNP I'd be VERY, VERY
CAREFUL.

Remember, you can't "feel" EPO working........

AND, Andy13, DNP is more of a caloric dissipator
than a metabolism booster.
It makes the glucose-ATP energy conversion pathway
FAR LESS efiicient.(Depending on the dose of
course).

I just experimented with 600mg/day DNP+5000Kcal/day
for 9 days w/ no excercise and only gained 0.3lbs Fat.

Go figure......

Now, time for the anabolic rebound effect.........woo hoo!!!

Fonz

regardless of the validity about the cardio statements (because theyr are conflicting opinions)....the amount of calories you will burn in one light cardio session is almost negligible...even if u walk for 30 mins thats only like 250 calories...you down that in a large cup of orange juice that you will drink to replinish liver glycogen. I think of more importance is watching your diet, espicially if your active, if your constantly moving about all day their really is no need cardio...if your sitting around the fan maybe but light cardio is still pointless in and of itself while on dnp. Like i posted earlier, keep your calories to what you would have them on the first week of a diet to get results.
Andy im dissapointed....no profound information here, lol j/k missed some of ur posts.

DNP makes oxidative phosphorilation less efficient. During aerobic exercise, you are utilizing ATP from oxidative phosphorilation. DNP increases your entire metabolism that passes through oxidative phos. And while on DNP, you should be in ox. phos. (ideally) for the entire time-- so, DNP elevates your metabolism from the entire time.

Actually, glucose--> ATP production is the only means of ATP synthesis that DNP DOES NOT affect.

and overrx-- I couldn't agree more.. I would rather sit on my lazy ass and watch football and just eat 500 calories less that do 500 calorie's worth of cardio.. Even if it is 750 calories worth on DNP!!

Andy

getbig27 said:
andy13----would i get a better fat burning effect if i went for say 2-3 days at a high dose then took off for a day or two before repeating? or something like a high dose every other day? what do you guys think?

I have very good reason to believe that dose:fat loss ratio is a linear one. This holds to a point, then thyroid levels mess with things.. But, essentially, for set number of calories, there is some xmg of DNP that will give you ylbs fat loss.

The reason why is because there is not one limiting factor (other than thyroid). But DNP's mechanism will work at the same efficiency at any dose. Meaning, the more you take, the more fat you will lose. It's not like testosterone where 1000mg/week is way better than 500mg/week but 2000mg/week really isn't all that much better than 1000mg/week..

With DNP, the more you take, the more fat you lose. But how miserable do you want to be? That's the question!

But really, if you had done enough DNP cycles with some sort of semi-analytical body fat analysis, I bet you could guess how much of a lb of fat you will lose off of xmg of DNP.

It's powerful shit!
Andy

w/ regards to T3...if your on high doses of t3 ( >100mg) and you want to start DNP....will this greatly increase the intensity of sides or only maintain fat loss despite dnp dosage? basically is it better to taper off the t3 first and then use dnp or is it ok to use dnp while on t3?

Top Bottom