Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Maximizing anabolism through protein manipulation...

Excellent read Huck... but I have one question. I know the author mentioned he always uses a whey/cassein combo, and this would be ideal to maintain anabolism. But people have always preached against using Casseinate post workout. Would you be in favor of casseinate post workout?

In actuality,a COMBO of the two would be great,with a higher percentage coming from whey for that immediate uptake during the 'window' of absorbtion that occurs post-workout.

To whom ever gave me bad Karma over this - next time sign your name you dickless-wonder .

Fuck Dumplin.

Big Brother Val said:
Makes me wish I had a bit more cash to buy a better type of protein. I use Optimum Nutrition Whey, because I get it so cheap. I REALLY wanna try Triple Threat.

you too eh.......i also use optimum nutrition whey protein due to price. try throwing three egg whites along with milk and you would have a better ratio of aminos. this is what ive been doing......

Huck.......you have entirely to much time on your hands brother. always a good read.....excellent post--yet another 'cut and paste'

Unity66

Huck -- Great post man!
What about those people who can't take in casien?
What would be a good protein to combo whey with? Egg?
Oh yea, good karma for you:D

Benzi said:
Huck -- Great post man!
What about those people who can't take in casien?
What would be a good protein to combo whey with? Egg?
Oh yea, good karma for you:D

Yes,egg would work quite well,as well as meat,such as a chicken breast or some lean red meat...Both have very slow release rates of their respected amino contents...

Top Bottom