Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Max Hardcore Found Guilty in Obscenity Trial

all the whey said:
Most of us don't have to have an actual living breathing female living in our house to get laid.

craigslist.org

$250 "roses"

hahahaha

(buy a camera, so you feel legit)

r

Razorguns said:
craigslist.org

$250 "roses"

hahahaha

(buy a camera, so you feel legit)

r

buy a camera and take a pic of the tampons under your/her sink.

r - "Honey going to the store to get some beer, need anything?"

old lady - "Tampons bish and make it snappy, this ones been in since yesterday morning."

haha!
I didnt know who max hardcore was either, so i wiki'ed him....
direct quote from wikipedia:

"On June 5th 2008 Max Hardcore was found guilty and convicted on 20 counts of not taking enough dumps on girls faces by a Tampa, Florida Jury"

LOL!!!! awesome. I wonder who fucked this up. you aim for the chest, idiot. You cant kiss her after you shat on her face.....

So much for free speech. Obscenity laws are absolutely illogical, especially when they use the "community standards" nonsense. It's the only law where a perpetrator has no way of knowing he's breaking the law until AFTER he's convicted.

I'm still stunned by this. We are fighting a war in Iraq dubbed "Operation Iraqi Freedom". However, we have no freedom of speech in our own country. I no longer recognize my own country. I hope this one makes it to the US Supreme Court and they find the law unconstitutional.

Razorguns said:
It's not a sad day for America. That was 9/11.

It's a sad day for Max Hardcore and his ability to make profits.

r

It is a sad day for america.........this is govt. overreach that has profound implications. This is merely the "precedent". The guy shipped his material to other "ADULTS" who purchased his product. YOu're a free market guy........you should be appalled by this and the precedent it sets. Some town in Lousiana tried, unsuccessfully, to prosecute people who purchased sex toys online.........think they'll get bolstered by this decision?? You bet they will. So anyone here who has a fleshlight better keep it in good working condition because local obscenity laws could prevent you from purchasing a replacement........ :rolleyes:

plifter said:
So much for free speech. Obscenity laws are absolutely illogical, especially when they use the "community standards" nonsense. It's the only law where a perpetrator has no way of knowing he's breaking the law until AFTER he's convicted.

ding ding ding!!! exactly^^^^^^^

fistfullofsteel said:
he is one sick bastard, that is for sure. of course, some get off on that shit.

yeah, I personally don't find his video's "erotic" in any way shape or form...........amusing at best. But if you let someone dictate that his shit can't be bought by adults because it's "obscene"..........the next thing will be no movies depicting any kind of buttsex...........and for that there would be blood!! :redhot:

Top Bottom