Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Max amount of YES allowed per use?

starskulker

Active member
Is it safe for me to use 3 squirts on abs along with 2 squirts per obliques and once on each side of chest per day?
 
Just got my shipment from Fed X. I went ahead with what I stated above but added a little to the chin also. I feel nice and tingly now.
 
The few days before the weekend I have used about 10 pumps. I just started it up. I didn't use any during the weekend because I don't workout on the weekends. Is it still beneficail to use even on non workout days? How soon before you can really start noticing results?
 
How soon will depend on your diet. Most people running a good diet see results in the second week. I highly recommend you take pictures because you're looking at yourself every day and it's hard to notice when you do that. So pictures or someone else looking for you is easier.
You can use it on non-workout days but it's most effective when you're going to work out.
 
yes, its still beneficial to use on "off" days, though as ulter noted its best used prior to activity. So if your going for a walk, playing sports or any type of activity (you should do some activity every day, even if its just a half hour walk) apply then.
 
How would this work before using a tanning bed? I usually do my workout and then tan or visa versa. Any problems or advantages to using before going tanning?
 
repost from other thread:

wont be detrimental, may have some slight benefit on uptake (warm skin is more permeable). Though reccomend not using on areas that have contact with the tanning bed.
 
Top Bottom