Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mature Ladies >?

Slice of Peach2 said:

This is true, however, telling and then actually have the guy do them are two different things. It is very easy for a man to say, I will do what ever you want me to do, but when you ask him to do something he then gives some excuse for not doing it. That is not all men, just some men. On the other hand, most men do want to please women in any way possible. I need one of those men. :(

When you find one, can we share him?
:)
calico

Nothing is better than an older woman. Be careful because their maturity can be addictive to a younger guy: your ass may fall in love.

calico said:

When you find one, can we share him?
:)
calico

Sorry, honey, I don't share men, I am too selfish! :D

Mine mine mine!!!!! :lmao:

I DID IT :)

WHATS UP GUYS,WELL THE OTHER NIGHT WE MET UP, AND WE HANGED OUT IN MY SUBURBAN TRUCK, WE STARTED OFF TALKING ,NEXT THING YOU KNOW IM SUCKING ON HER DD's .,KISSING, THEN SHE WANTED TO GO IN THE BACK, SHE REACHED FOR MY COCK,AND STARTING SUCKING LIKE IT WAS THE LAST MEAL ON EARTH, AND THEN SHE PULLED OFF HER DRESS AND PANTIES AND SAID FUCK ME, I WAS LIKE ,WHOA,,,,,OK, SO I WAS POUNDING HER THICK ASS IN MY TRUCK, I HAD TO TASTE IT FOR A BIT, TASTES THE SAME..LOL BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT ONE THING THAT WAS A BIG FUCKIN PUSSY,BIGGEST I HAVE EVER SEEN AND FELT ,I WAS VERY IMORESSED,, THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES GUYS......OH YEAH FEMALES TOO

sassy!!! good one!! even though im am in my VERY early 20's i totally hear ya!! a couple years ago i didnt know what the hell to think, do, say, etc.. but after having my heart broken and my mind messed w/ wayyyy too many times.. i started a lil self exploration. i became more comfortable w/ myself and my body and found myself attracted to older men. it just never works out when i go for guys my own age. i..like u said about ur young boyfriend.. feel like im babysitting half the time. i still have times where i think.."oh no..i shouldnt do this b/c he make think this" etc.. but it is sooo much better these days. i feel more confident in "going with the flow" if it feels right and not if it doesnt ya know. as soon as i stopped worrying about..what actions would label me a slut or a too shy.. i had sooo much fun!!! if i wanted something... i went and got it... if i didnt want it.. i said no w/o questioning myself. i may be very young but i do know this from my experience... guys like it when ur a "lady" in public and a "slut" in the bedroom. i like it that way too:D its all good if u have MUTUAL respect goin on.then u can have all sorts of fun w/o feeling like a "slut" or feeling like uve been "tapped" -- "fucked" or "hit"-- (as so many men like to say.) when ur not showing it ALL or speaking it ALL... ALLLL the time to everyone, its more exciting for the man when u finally "open up" (no pun intended:mix: ) for him. it makes them feel like they're studs!!! like they are the only guy that can bring out the otherwise reserved animal in u. andddd when it sincere... it will be the BEST sex for the woman too!!just my 2 cents ;) and like always it was nice reading ur posts LADIES!! -- KBgrl

KB - girl you got it goin! I wish I had HALF the insight I have now, 10 years ago. But then would I be as brilliant & insightful as I am now?? LOL!:D

My ex husband was a year older then me and he had no stamina. With him it was the same 'ol, same 'ol. :(

I have been with several younger men since my divorce and I have to say my computer nerd ex-boyfriend was better then the others. One hundred time better! :mad: He made sure I was satisfied. The others were absolute duds, I hope this isn't true for all younger men, I plan on sampling somemore and I will get back on it. :)

I am always entertained when women or men blast away at the opposite sex. Women do it a great deal and will argue about how well deserved it is. And it is. Interesting that if we men ever get caught saying a discouraging word about women...our ass is grass eternally. I highly rcommend the book, "Men are from Mars, Women from Venus." I think we all have a choice: 1) The good looks of youth. 2) The maturity and relaxation of age. Whe I turn 55 I am going to a foreign country and bring back a friend. American girls too hard to please...like impossible. Guys are human too...we like to be appreciated.

Boob Lover II said:
I am always entertained when women or men blast away at the opposite sex. Women do it a great deal and will argue about how well deserved it is. And it is. Interesting that if we men ever get caught saying a discouraging word about women...our ass is grass eternally. I highly rcommend the book, "Men are from Mars, Women from Venus." I think we all have a choice: 1) The good looks of youth. 2) The maturity and relaxation of age. Whe I turn 55 I am going to a foreign country and bring back a friend. American girls too hard to please...like impossible. Guys are human too...we like to be appreciated.

Hey, I treat men very well. I give it my all when I am in love. I appreciate men when they appreciate me. I would do anything for the man I love.

Top Bottom