Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mature Ladies >?

Seems that male/female relationships are in trouble.

I sense a growing rift between the sexes. I drop out of the scene every couple weeks. For one thing it is too far to go to town. Another is that "I've been there and done that." Another is that I'm a little serious. It just seems that the scene goes a little further downhill every year. Yep...woman tend to put a lot more into the relationship and consequently expect more. Hey...if I was a woman I would blast away at men probably morning, noon, and night. But being male is no picnic either. If women didn't look so darned great...I believe that I could almost ignore them. Oh...I love to look into their eyes and talk and touch and...... But I wonder is it worth it most of the time? :(

Re: Seems that male/female relationships are in trouble.

Boob Lover II said:
I sense a growing rift between the sexes. I drop out of the scene every couple weeks. For one thing it is too far to go to town. Another is that "I've been there and done that." Another is that I'm a little serious. It just seems that the scene goes a little further downhill every year. Yep...woman tend to put a lot more into the relationship and consequently expect more. Hey...if I was a woman I would blast away at men probably morning, noon, and night. But being male is no picnic either. If women didn't look so darned great...I believe that I could almost ignore them. Oh...I love to look into their eyes and talk and touch and...... But I wonder is it worth it most of the time? :(

:( When you are with the right one, it is very much worth it. :bawling:

Nice reply...where does one find the right one though? Should one look? I seem to find opportunities when I am not trying. I imagine most of the members could relate to some dissatisfaction with their romantic life. If I ignore it...there is less pain. But then, "no pain, no gain" right? I like the blue bawling face. I think that is what I would be doing if I was a woman. But I'm a guy and I'm not telling what I do instead... :confused:

Boob Lover II said:
Nice reply...where does one find the right one though? Should one look? I seem to find opportunities when I am not trying. I imagine most of the members could relate to some dissatisfaction with their romantic life. If I ignore it...there is less pain. But then, "no pain, no gain" right? I like the blue bawling face. I think that is what I would be doing if I was a woman. But I'm a guy and I'm not telling what I do instead... :confused:

I know what you do. :lmao: I know lots of guys do that. :xeye:

I have been told many times when you stop looking that is when you find someone, but I say keep your eyes open. :)

Go back to what you were doing. :D

HEll I will be 27 on Wednesday and I have never found love. In life I have just had sexual relations or fucked. I have never made love or even came close.

I do try and satisfy the girl first. I can have my orgasm at anytime, but for her it takes a few more seconds, minutes, hours, days, years, and so on.

Top Bottom