Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Matrix Reloaded Bashers (spoiler space provided)

hinson4

I hate to hear people bashing reloaded. The biggest problem with the film - which IMO is not a problem - is that the whole philosopy / delima of existing in a dream world was part of the excitement and grandur of the first matrix. People who complain about the film are basically complaining because they wanted and equally deep philosophical can of worms to be opened. For God sakes people its a fucking sequel to the first movie which
is still dealing with the idea of living in dream world - it picks up where the matrix left off. If you wanted
another matrix 1 then you won't get it. It is the matrix 2 - a continuation of the story. Tons of elements in the film are different and take a new direction from the first and the film just doesn't *SEEM* as deep as the first one.... we will see in september.

Without the bearing weight of all the hype that the uberfans digest it is a fucking awesome movie -
that is what you can expect

Ahhhh.. Now that I've got that out of my system the movie is very very very very good.....

I think everyone will enjoy the movie more knowing that its pace begins SLOW but has a nice accelaration to it....

and now for Spoiler Space

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

(SPOILERS)

Okay, back to what I was saying above. Reloaded DOES actually offer a ridiculous amount of new stuff to ponder. Most of it just isn't on the philosophical level of the "what is reality" question which goes back to Descartes candle / Plato's cave / philosophy 101 shit - one of the most basic and powerful philosophical planes to tread upon.
The most interesting thing in the movie was in the end when neo stopped the sentinals IN THE REAL WORLD. This springs forth the idea of a matrix in a matrix, which really complicates things. There could be another explanation to this however.
-= I am still trying to piece together all what the achitect was saying and what the hell was going on but this is the way i see it (could be wrong) =-

Neo talked to the architect and was told that there were 5 or 6 other matrices, because in order for the matrix to be successfull it had to be an imperfect world in which people were given a choice. 99% of the people chose the matrix (in some subconscious way) over the real world, but that one percent chose the real world (like neo knowing something was awry in his life - staying up all night searching for something) -- i.e. the people of zion. When given the choose your door scenario neo could either destroy all humans by destroying the matrix or just let the people of zion die as they have done over and over. I didn't pick up on what they needed the one for..... but it seems like they need him to remake the matrix / use him to sort of keep a control on 1% that withdrew from the matrix. Thus since they know who the one is he would be protected from the sentinals. He is part machine in the real world and when he "sensed" or said he could feel the sentinels it must been some hardware in him that will fuck up the sentinels when they attack or get to close. This internal emp burst is what must have put him
in a comma. Last night i was sure there was a matrix within a matrix, but now I am leaning the other way.

I'd like to hear people's perspectives on what the architect was saying and whether or not you thought it was bullshit.

There is a lot for revolutions to cover. . .

-Hinson4

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

E

N

D

My problem was they forced the film to be great and that is what made it okay... the first one was good cause it was something you never seen before... this time they tried to flex there CGI muscles... now the story line was good and i do understand the movie but alot of people i work with didn't understand the movie so it was story time for the retards at work. I feel Revolution is going to be the action film that people thought there going to see in reloaded....

Maybe the movie was a little long winded too like they where trying to fill in dead air waves..

what the fuck dude, If I wanted to think deep thoughts I would like, get into Star Wars and smoke weed or something.

that one movei dudde where's my car was the shit.

hinson4 said:

Ahhhh.. Now that I've got that out of my system the movie is very very very very good.....

Very very very very good is not great! Even you did not think it was great!

Enough Said

My problem was they forced the film to be great and that is what made it okay... the first one was good cause it was something you never seen before... this time they tried to flex there CGI muscles... now the story line was good and i do understand the movie but alot of people i work with didn't understand the movie so it was story time for the retards at work. I feel Revolution is going to be the action film that people thought there going to see in reloaded....

True True......

he did use his powers in the real world but using them like that also exhausted him somehow...a matrix in a matrix would be bullshit...i would not be koshir w/ that lol...what good are powers in the real world if they leave you in a fucking coma...

i agree w/ you on the whole "new thing" ...obvioulsy the first matrix was a fresh idea...what the hell do you expect? and i actually enjoyed it as much as the first becuz i was all hyped up for it...

the first matrix introduced characters and a new idea...the 2nd put those together with more action and a little explanation and the 3rd? who knows...

Top Bottom