Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mast prop or not

Thanks guys have formeron on hand would this suffice how are nipples sore tho with low e2 sides? Only thing i can think of is raised prolactin no lactation tho gyno lump i already have seems unaffected tho not tender at all may have even shrunk however nipples themselves are tender and sore too touch

Unless I'm seriously mistaken, neither of the two compounds you have listed as being on should interact with the progestin receptor At All.

you need to get on aromasin asap... 12.5 mg eod... if you were taking tren then you would need caber but you have no clue if you are or not... you don't use letro unless its a last resort or to treat pre existing gyno... its too much otherwise... get yourself some aromasin now... you may want to start at 12.5 mg ed until your symptoms subside...

If letro isn't solving sore nips aromasin won't do shit. Just stop the mast / tren stop the test and run a proper anti Gyno run.

Letro is also the most cost effective method of keeping estrogen in check if you know how to dose it properly.

K.I.S.S... keep it simple stupid. If you don't know what your masteron really is then throw it in the trash.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

Hello
Started running test cyp and mast p bout a month ago and it serms luke its working abit too well
Only on 1ml week test cyp and half ml eod mast p as a tester cycle having been off for couple years

Also taking letro at 0.625mg e3d for bit of pre existing gyno however this dose is killing my joints and sex drive
Now heres the thing im having serious sleep problems have a constant cough high body temp aggression and tips of nipples are sore to touch even with low e2 symptoms does it sound like i got tren labelled as mast prop?

If your having sleep problems and aggression issues already I wouldnt add the MAST PROP right now.

If letro isn't solving sore nips aromasin won't do shit. Just stop the mast / tren stop the test and run a proper anti Gyno run.

Letro is also the most cost effective method of keeping estrogen in check if you know how to dose it properly.

K.I.S.S... keep it simple stupid. If you don't know what your masteron really is then throw it in the trash.

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

Good advice mate dripped the mast started on formeron for now while waiting for aromasin anti guno run?

Top Bottom