Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mast prop or not

spidermke

Hello
Started running test cyp and mast p bout a month ago and it serms luke its working abit too well
Only on 1ml week test cyp and half ml eod mast p as a tester cycle having been off for couple years

Also taking letro at 0.625mg e3d for bit of pre existing gyno however this dose is killing my joints and sex drive
Now heres the thing im having serious sleep problems have a constant cough high body temp aggression and tips of nipples are sore to touch even with low e2 symptoms does it sound like i got tren labelled as mast prop?

Possible, but Those sides can occur from any imbalance in the HPTA. Your letro dose is too high. Probably don't even need letro. Try arimidex at a daily, minimal dose. What is the dosing per ml of your cyp? You may not even need an AI. Also, I'm not sure why you're running a 'tester' cycle. Do or do not.

Height weight BF%

Thanks for reply mate
Would i not need an ai even with sensitive sore nips? Is this even possible on letro? Convinced the mast has tren in it somewhere
Test is 250
6 foot
94kg
About 14 bodyfat

Thanks for reply mate
Would i not need an ai even with sensitive sore nips? Is this even possible on letro? Convinced the mast has tren in it somewhere
Test is 250
6 foot
94kg
About 14 bodyfat

Letro is overkill for 250mg a week, that explains your joints and sex drive and gains are probably shit to what they could be.

Thanks guys have formeron on hand would this suffice how are nipples sore tho with low e2 sides? Only thing i can think of is raised prolactin no lactation tho gyno lump i already have seems unaffected tho not tender at all may have even shrunk however nipples themselves are tender and sore too touch

you need to get on aromasin asap... 12.5 mg eod... if you were taking tren then you would need caber but you have no clue if you are or not... you don't use letro unless its a last resort or to treat pre existing gyno... its too much otherwise... get yourself some aromasin now... you may want to start at 12.5 mg ed until your symptoms subside...

Thanks dylan very helpful members on here ok stopped the mast for now see how it goes for a few days gonna order sone aromasin dtarted formeron last night 1 pump woke up this morning with less bloat why is this? Starting to think maybe stiff joints and sex drive issues from letro may be more to do with letro sides itself and not so much low estrogen sides does this make sense?
Also started 10 mg nolva and have proviron on hand would this be overkill? Definetly thinking the mast has tren in it reletavily new lab my understanding mast is quite weak so could they have subsituted it for tren to make it seem better than it is obviously tricking the user into buying more? If this really is mast tho all i have read about it being weak are totally misunderstood

I always suggest if you don't know what's going on go get a hormone panel done. Its what? $50 and that way you'll know what your problem is.

Tren is quite dark and yellow, mast on the other hand is almost the same exact colour as test.

Top Bottom