Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

massquantities.com

big4rt

Whatever happened to that site? I know it was WAY back in the day, but I loved their prohormones. Are they still available under another name?

Whatever happened to that site? I know it was WAY back in the day, but I loved their prohormones. Are they still available under another name?

They are gone, Check out our sponsor Mr. Supps These are called PH's but trust me they are not!Superdrol, helladrol. Beastdrol....etc.

Thanks fellas! I've been out the game for a minute. I'm working a contractor gig overseas in Afghanistan and figure I start training again while I have none of the distractions back in the States. Don't want to risk experimenting with my cattle over here either. Unless somebody knows something I don't... :) So, you're saying the Superdrol, helladrol, etc are better than what's at Mr. Supps????

They are gone, Check out our sponsor Mr. Supps These are called PH's but trust me they are not!Superdrol, helladrol. Beastdrol....etc.

get some beastdrol or dieselbolan at mrsupps

helladrol is cool too but only time i took that i also took it with beastdrol and i ended up being pist all the time, threw my fiance's sunglasses out the car one time lol. she deserved it though

but im on kdrol and diesel right now and loving the strength gains and size

So, let me ask you this, bruh. If I were to stack a couple of them, which combo would be the most like a fina and test stack if there is such a thing with mrsupps? I want to get back to a muscular, lean and hard look. Of course there's diet, cardio etc. But which combo of the supps would help me with that the most?

get some beastdrol or dieselbolan at mrsupps

helladrol is cool too but only time i took that i also took it with beastdrol and i ended up being pist all the time, threw my fiance's sunglasses out the car one time lol. she deserved it though

but im on kdrol and diesel right now and loving the strength gains and size

So, let me ask you this, bruh. If I were to stack a couple of them, which combo would be the most like a fina and test stack if there is such a thing with mrsupps? I want to get back to a muscular, lean and hard look. Of course there's diet, cardio etc. But which combo of the supps would help me with that the most?

No need to stack anything there. Just Take Beastdrol! It's Nuckin Futs!

Or you could Go Katanadrol and Helladrol together. Beast is going to be more size and more strength, but with a little more harshness. I love both of those combos though.

Top Bottom