Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massive Gas..... Emarassing Help!!!!

try lactose free milk...it works 'cause i had the same problem. super high pro intake and serious gas. and im a chic.

DrBones said:
I'd like to know if regular cooking ginger would help too..
Thanks

yes.. but you probably wont be using 1-2 of powder :p

caps are pretty cheap.. or if you are really "economical" you can buy the raw root for really cheap

i dont think this is just a problem from whey, milk and other various protein substances, I think it's just mass protein intake altogether with a combination of heathly eating and eating every couple of hours cause I doesn't matter what I eat protein wise, I got protein farts 24/7 and I feel you bro. I am a bartender at a restaurant and everyonce in awhile I just let them slip, my co workers hate it. I think it's funny. It's really fun to take a walk through the restaurant and let one rip cause it just permiates the whole place but nobody knows the culprit ;)

I work at a gym, and since I eat like a horse my ass is like a symphony. My solution is to walk in the spinning room and let one rip everytime I start to feel like a hot air balloon. At least then the hot girls at the desk and members dont get pissed...but I'd hate to be the wierd guy thats always blasting techno riding the bike that goes no where.

1.) GINGER ROOT!!! I like to use 2gm's minimum per meal.

2.) Drink more water with your meals, as this will help increase solubility.

3.) Buy a more soluble whey protein...preferably whey isolate. This will help speed absorption and give less time for the bacteria in the intestines to feed and give off their gas as well.

4.) Try taking in some Lactase tablets with each dairy or whey protein serving, as this will help speed up the absorption of any Lactose that wasn't fractioned off during filtration, etc.... This may not help much for some, but it does help a little.

5.) Eat smaller protein meals spaced out during the day. Two 40 gram whey protein shakes will be asorbed quicker than one 80 gram serving shake. Take 1-2 grams of ginger with each and some lactase tabs. You could drink a 40 gram drink, then wait an hour and have the rest of the drink.

BMJ

cutting out the gas!

Start by using baking soda and water,but watch out this has lots of sodium-(salt).
For protein- try several chocolate bars,I noticed that each chocolate bar@11/2 ounces had 3 grams protein,and graham crackers has 1 gram of protein.
On the present problem of cutting the rug-(gas)a long time friend who is a male nurse came up with this idea and it works so well that everyone around you wonders where the smell came from as no noise was heard.
First go to a hospital supply store and purchase an enema tube with and inflatable cluff,once inserted up your anus,then inflat until it is comfortable,then take the tube and run it down your pant leg until it is near your ankle,use hospital tape to hold it in place on your skin. Now you will be able to pass gas and no one will know where it came from. The inflatable cluff allows you pass the gas without slippage out of your anus,a insurance policy that will allow you to pass gas without guilt!.

Top Bottom