Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Massive amount of extra skin after weight loss.... what to do?

Synpax

My brother went from 225 to 150 by changing his diet and riding a bike I lent him.

He is now left with what looks like a bunch of extra skin.

He is 24.

What can he do about this? Will it go away on it's own?

My brother went from 225 to 150 by changing his diet and riding a bike I lent him.

He is now left with what looks like a bunch of extra skin.

He is 24.

What can he do about this? Will it go away on it's own?

Skin is very elastic. If he dropped it quickly it should mostly snap back over time. 24 is very young and 75 pounds is not that much loss of fat to cause damage. There are +50 year old dudes who were fat all their lives and dropped 250 pounds. Now have a garbage bag for a belly. When that happens it's a fun-filled trip to Dr. 90210 to get it chopped off.

225 to 150? how fast?
best bet is tummy tuck to clean up loose skin in the abdomen.
hitting the weights hard should help fill out arms/legs.

About 6 months.

And the loose skin is all on the abdomen - no amount of abs is going to suck it back together.

Try the body wraps! That's what they are for - and they are way cheaper and less dramatic than surgery!!
I have a review and ingredient info at my blog - annedivitto.com

Have seen several pals go through the surgery. Google around a bit to see some pics. Involves a large scar all the way around the abdomen where the skin is removed and it's hard to conceal the scar. Same with the chest: usually extra skin gets removed there as well, leaving odd-looking nips.

Depending on the quality of surgery it can look totally weird or just a few scars that fade over the years. I guess it depends on how vain he is. It's expensive surgery and takes a while to find a good doc.

No amount of diet or exercise will remove the skin unfortunately.

Good luck

Top Bottom