Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Mass weight gain = how many controlled calories

Dannyboi69

New member
Eyup fellow bodybuilders, this topic is for a mate of mine I train with at the gym that's wanting to pure bulk up. He's 28 6ft and about 16 stone and trains most days to very good standards.He wants to know how many good calories he should and can consume on a controlled diet. He also has a protein shake that is 1000 kcals per serving and all the right carbs, aminos and and body fats. He has porridge for breakfast and has meals such as chicken/fish and rice 3 times daily aswell as 3 protein shakes too. He also has 50ml dbol a day 30ml deca a week and 30ml test 400. As a said he wants to try and max in mass and size so I told him I would try and get the right information for him off here as I have had excellent advice for myself too.
 
16 stone and he wants to bulk up?! He must be carrying a lot of fat because if he was 16 stone pure muscle he wouldn't be asking for forum advice on bulking up... as for all that gear he has if he takes it and is in the sort of shape I'm guessing there's a strong chance it will do him permanent health damage, the worse shape you're in the more damage you will do... Here's my best advice for him, drop the idea of gaining mass, go on a reduced calorie diet, tell him to use a BMR calculator then base his daily cals on a 500-1000 cal deficit while keeping up intensity in the gym, meals should be small and very regular, at least six per day, I'd suggest high protein moderate fats and low carbs (keeping those that remain high quality complex carbs only) with one carb refeed day every two weeks, fill up on veg and salad and drink at least three litres of water a day, repeat until ripped.
 
Am 17 and half stone and 6ft 2 he basically wants to get to my size but in an healthy way (food and calorie) 16 stone at 6ft is not much at all as I can remember being that size and not really feeling comfortable with my size and that's how he is right now which I understand, he asked me how many daily calories he should consume in total as he wants to mass bulk so I thought I would ask on here to pass him the advice on. He is in good shape but his main aim is pure bulk and he is willing to do anything to do so such as food training steroids supplements and very hard work.
 
Simple answer. If you aren't gaining weight with the amount you're eating -- eat more.

Works every time.
 
Top Bottom