Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mass Cycle

stsusc

I am 24, 5'11, 160, 12.5% Body Fat. I spend about 2-3 hours in the gym a day, and I basically eat anything in sight. i am about to start a Deca Cycle i ntwo weeks.

Can anyone please help me!

O BOY....

Please don't tell me your serious if this is your first cycle. Man people like u show up everyday!!! Not to be a dick but please list your goals b4 u expect a logical answer!!!! Also how did u take your body comp. or are you guessing like most people do??? I don't see why anybody would want to use Deca as their first cycle!!! I.M.O it looks like you are trying to build mass if sooooo please do searches on A.S. like Enanthate, sust., etc. just to name a few. Don't rush into this or you might end up kicking yourself in the @$$ later!!! :alien:

deca, dbol, test --- mass building cycle.

weeks 1-4 20mg/d dbol
weeks 1-10 200mg/w deca
weeks 1-10 test 250mg/w test enthanate or cypinate

clomid post!!

Yup...

Go with something like Macheveli posted unless u wanna stick to one drug and see how your body responds your choice. I'd personally do something like this:

Enanthate 500mgs/week 10 weeks
Clomid Post cycle + some Arimidex + Nolva on hand just in case!! ;) :p ;)

this would be nice, but if you saw what this jackass plans on doing. starting week 0n at 50mgs deca and getting to 200mgs by like week 8 or some shit. It further up the board.

well i like this cycle for mass buiding....

1-4 Dbol 50mg/ed
1-10 Test-Enan 500mg/wk
1-10 EQ 400mg/wk

split the Enan/EQ shots into two shots per week and keep ldex on hand and get your clomid before you start the cycle.

btw you might be spending too much time in the gym......i've spent 1 hour at most in the gym. What's your training split and diet look like?

CrazyC, that is way to much gear for someone who is starting out. You dont want to kill the guy first time around. Start at a low dose and gradually work your way up as you get more experienced. This guy only weights 160 pounds so i'm pretty sure this isn't his third cycle.

first cycle

I would go with a test/dbol cycle. This cycle is so popular for a reason. It's economical and it's effective.

What do you do in the gym for 3 hours a day? Windex the equipment or something? Sounds like way to much training to me.

man go with 1 steroid and thats enthanate at 400 mg/wk--especially since your 160lbs--not to be mean but a guy at your size will need less gear that someone who is 200+...my first cycle i started at 210lbs and used enthanate and went to 230 at 400 mg per week. very good results--also cheap especially if you live in so cal..($18 for t-200) oooooooohhhhhhhhh yyyyyeeeesssss

Top Bottom