Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mary Kay makeup

MY cousin sells Mary Kay, and she can ship it to you if you need her to! let me know and i can give you her number...

The daughter of a friend of mine was getting into selling it, so she gave me a makeover (with a facial) for practice. My skin felt so nice, and I looked drop-dead gorgeous. But I'm too loyal to the Burt's Bees stuff...I just love all those plant extracts. They make everything yummy.

My mom sold Jafra for a while, and I think she still uses it. It really is good stuff. She's given me presents over the years. I like their California somthing-or-other mask. It always left my skin feeling lovely.

Well a friend of mines friend sells it and im considering having a party. I love the makeovers! Ive had a party myself before and went to a party. Maybe she will give me a good deal on buying some:)

Burts Bees makes some yummy stuff. I'm a junkie for their lemon butter cuticle cream and even though it's a face lotion, I love the carrot day lotion on my feet before bedtime. Their lip balm is lovely too.

Top Bottom