Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mary Kay makeup

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
I love mary kay makeup, its the best that Ive ever used, who else likes it? Its sooo expensive tho but dang i cant stay away from it

Personally, I love Jafra products... Jafra is very much like MaryKay. Since I was little, my mom has being using their skincare products etc. Today, my mom is about to be 51 years old this August. People are AMAZED at her appearance & her age, since she appears to look so much younger than she is. People usually guess 35-38 yrs old. I'll have to scan a pic of my parents soon & show you all. She's definitely took good care of herself & so I started using the same products as well. I definitely reccommend it! :)

I have become hooked on Mary Kay. It's actually cheaper than what I've used for the last 4-5 years. I've been nothing but impressed with everything I've bought.

Jafra is yummy too though. My college roommate used it and I shared it with her often.

Ive never tried Jafra, but I heard it was awesome too. I hadnt used Mary kay before i had a party for a friend a cpl years ago and i got $75 worth of product for 25 and i got all the basics:) I fell in love with that stuff from the get go

I think it seems expensive because they let you buy the bigger sets of things all at once. But if you think of how much it would be to run into a clinique and buy 4 eye shadows, a liner, a lipstick, and foundation, it would be even pricier.

Raina said:
I think it seems expensive because they let you buy the bigger sets of things all at once. But if you think of how much it would be to run into a clinique and buy 4 eye shadows, a liner, a lipstick, and foundation, it would be even pricier.
Yup! Very true! My mom loves it so much she started selling it about 2 months ago so it's so much easier to get our products. We pay her full price like everyone else 'cause we all want her to be successful. I don't mind - it's so worth it! :qt:

I am religious about 2 Mary Kay items...I like the original mary kay cleanser because it is so gentle and the concealer is amazing. I don't mind paying for them because they last so long.

i only like a few eye shadows and actually have a crapload of extra unused and gently used shadows and blushes and have no idea what to do with them
none of my gfs wear those colors or are even that close to me

Top Bottom