Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Martin Lawrence cracks me up

I am going to butt fuck everyone on this thread if this nonsense doesn't stop.

it is bad enough the loser believes his own hype.

martin%20Lawrence.jpg

He was funny as Jerome on Martin as well as that little snot-nosed kid.

Now all he does is compare black people to white people. In a very non-funny way.

notoriousQQ said:
I think the funniest Martin Lawrence film/comedy had to be Raw. I absolutely loved that purple leather outfit he had on. Plus when he was talking about the little Italian watching Rocky, starting the fight in the dance club and his mom's homemade hamburgers instead of McDonald's, that is classic Martin Lawrence all the way. I also like Martin Lawrence with Arsenio Hall in the movie Coming to America. Martin Lawrence is so funny, why don't they come out with another Beverly Hills Cop with Martin Lawrence? Or more 48 hours with Martin Lawrence, he is so funny.

Geez so everyone missed this "on target" sarcasm?? Right on if ya ask me. Martin "I wanna be Eddie" Lawrence.

Burt RULES!!! :D

(useless trivia: Norm MacDonald's Burt Reynolds impression is his ONLY talent)

Martin has too much ego these days... and his monologue on smoking weed? stupidest thing ever. but man, I used to love him when he hosted Def Comedy Jam WAY back in the day...

while on the subject of shitty actors, lemme go ahead and nominate Bill Paxton as shittiest main stream/Hollywood actor alive. I have a Bill Paxton rule... WILL NOT watch any movie he's in. Wierd Science gets an exemption because it came out before he developed his "constipated dump" technique of dramatic acting (seriously, watch this guy... that's his technique... the more dramatic the line or situation, the more it looks like he's trying to pass a cinder block through his sphincter)

Forrest

My apologies from coming in to urinate all over the Martin Lawrence parade, but dude is not funny at all. I will remember him for "Damn, Gina!" and that's about it. I remember watching Big Momma's House all the way through, and the only reason I didn't turn that dogstank of a movie off was because Nia Long is fine little piece of ass.

Top Bottom