Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Martial Arts and aas

I have done one cycle earlier:
500mg t-enanthate e.w for 9 weeks
30mg dbol e.d 4 weeks.
After the cycle, I got ill. Couldn't eat for three weeks, lied on the hospital two weeks. Now Im about the same weight that before juicing. about 180lbs

This was when I wasn't practising ma, but before that.

I am a hardgainer. All the cardio from the ma training makes it very difficult to gain muscle. Diet is not a problem, i am very strict with my diet. I have to eat above 5000kcal just to gain a little.

My goal is difficult: I want to gain musclemass, but I ain't looking for 20lbs in waterweight that will ruin my ma training.

i have used test alone between 400-600 mg a week .. anything more than that and the pumps become too much for me i also start to worry about my tendons and getting injured as well as recovery with higher dosages

this will be my first time with eq and im thinking of running 400mg a week

Endurance and strength are far more important than cross sectional muscle fiber size in regards to martial arts and other sports. Optimal functioning weight must not be overlooked as well.

Testosterone is always an excellent base in any cycle. In your particular scenario, your best bet may be a combination of Anavar and EQ. The primary increase of strength through Oxandrolone is through stimulation and formation of phosphocreatine, a compound in the body which can replenish ATP (adenosine tri-phosphate - main form of energy applied in humans). ATP provides the performance increase for explosive short term anaerobic exercise. Anavar is a DHT derrivitive. DHT exerts a profound impact on strength through the central nervous system. DHT amplifies the androgenic signal of testosterone and therefore increases neurological efficiency and resistance to physical and pyschological stress, all of which are directly related to strength. DHT binds several times more avidly to SHBG in comparison to testosterone. As the level of DHT rises in the body, so would the amount of free testosterone which results in an anabolic effect. Also, the shift in the androgen:estrogen ratio creates an optimal lypolitic enviornment. Other than the anabolic effects of EQ, the endurance increase comes from an increase Hematocrit levels which are the single most important measure of oxygen in our blood. Hematocrit is the volume of red blood cells as a percentage of total blood volume.

You should obtain plenty of mileage from 30-40 mgs Anavar ED and 400 mgs Equipoise EW. Perform a movement analysis. Your training should be focused on exercises that directly relate to your spot specific technique. Also, work on increasing your VO2 max.

Jenetic

Top Bottom