Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Martial Arts and aas

Bullhard

Which compounds to use, how to use it(dosages,time on and such)?

I'm looking for a way to improve my martial arts skills, and I also want to put on some lean muscle mass without gaining lots of water.

Many people recommend EQ as base,combined with anavar and small dose testo. But others say that the pumps and water gains from testo makes martial arts workouts almost impossible. Others complain of lost stamina from testo. Seems to be a lot of confussion about Sports/Performance enhancing cycles..

Can anyone help me out here?

I would take stuff that help with aggression ie halo, tren. I think EQ is the only roid that actually helps with cardio. Somehow it helps with oxegen flow. Large muscles eat up oxegen pretty quick.

anavar is probably the best bet for strength
the test at a low dose would probably not have you gain too much water bloat, however everyone is different when reacting so muscle pumps may or may not be a problem.
def. add the eq if you have the test as a base.

could throw in some creatine with the anavar since your not looking to get shredded.

HOPE THIS HELPS!

I never heard of tren and stamina. I dont take fina anymore because I am one of the unlucky ones who grow tits off it. I may try some of the stuff term told me about and try it one more time.

i dont use tren anymore cause the pumps are too great and the recovery sux

i love test

gonna run test + eq next

slin is great for athletes as well if used in low dosages

test and eq is my next one as well, might throw in some dbol for the first 4 weeks and some winny for the last 4 (12 week cycle). I agree with judo tom, test is a good choice, i don't like tren that much, the recovery sucks ass.

I did martial arts for years. You want to improve your skills then practice more, and have better instructors/opposition. Either that or listen better to what is being taught. If you want to increase your muscle size and this is your first cycle, go with maybe 500mg test enth/week for 10 weeks. Use .5mg of anastrazole eod to keep donw the water. If you want somebody to design you a proper cycle you need to impart us with a few more details such as cycle history, body type, and specific goals.

Top Bottom