Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Married people or people in a relationship

vixensghost said:
There is NO such thing as a perfect couple in public or in private!

I've been with my husband long enough to know if I've crossed the line with him. He also knows how to keep me in check as well.

We do not fight, we discuss! lol Really, there are several times that I'm blinded by own opinion that it takes a good swift kick in the ego for me to see that his felings are valid too. We prefer to have debates rather than fights. It's easy once you can get past your own selfishness....

WERD

And Ms CinyLou - this is elitefitness C&C... what the hell did you expect? :lmao:

BIKINIMOM said:
I am still trying to understand, though, why non-swingers are so freaking threatened by swingers. I mean, if you don't swing, then don't. But WTF is up with all the judgment about what goes on between consenting adults?

I think most non-swingers simply don’t understand how two people in love can share sex with other people like that. They find that level of freedom threatening to the norm. Honestly I don’t really understand how they can do it, but I’m just not one to enforce my own beliefs onto others. If consenting adults want to do that, who the hell am I to tell them not to?

To tell the truth, even though I don’t understand it and do not want to do it, I am somewhat fascinated by it. The ability for two people to just let go that much is kind of neat, I guess I can appreciate it somewhat.

Forge said:
I think most non-swingers simply don’t understand how two people in love can share sex with other people like that. Honestly I don’t really understand how they can do it, but I’m just not one to enforce my own beliefs onto others. If consenting adults want to do that, who the hell am I to tell them not to?

To tell the truth, even though I don’t understand it and do not want to do it, I am somewhat fascinated by it. The ability for two people to just let go that much is kind of neat, I guess I can appreciate it somewhat.

It just isnt for me. That being said I am cool with those that swing as I do understand.

It's so funny though how people will all of the sudden assume you consort with the devil or some shit because they THINK you swing. :lmao:

Top Bottom