Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MARIJUANA---Canada Leading the Way Once Again...

Hang in there. My mom had breast cancer and ovarian cancer.

I can relate in some ways to what you are going through.

Don't kiss Canada's ass too much. They pay out there ass in taxes and the new gun control measures are a fucking stab at personal freedom.

Well, may I correct you RyanH in saying the Canada is "the first" country in the world to allow marijuana, as you know other countries already allow it.

Now, with Newt Gingrich, George W. and a lot of other conservatives having smoked dope the continuing criminalization of marijuana is really hypocritical and out of date. The only people who benefit from locking up pot smokers are: Police/customs/DEA (more work, jobs), lawyers/judges (same), prison industries (more profit from more prisoners) and tobacco companies or other drug companies who don't want marijuana competing with their products.

hardgainer (legalize it, lawyers smoke it, and politicians, judges, cops and everybody else...)

Also, imagine the tax revenue that would be gained from legalization, much like tobacco. Social Security? No problem, smoke up!

RyanH said:
Canada has become the first country in the world to allow seriously ill patients to grow and smoke marijuana. Sufferers can grow marijuana or even buy it from the government, or designate someone to grow it for them.

Doctors in Canada can now issue certificates allowing access to marijuana to anyone with a terminal illness who is expected to live less than a year. Others who are allowed access to marijuana include those suffering from AIDS, cancer, M.S, and epilepsy, as well as people suffering from arthritis and spinal cord problems

In the meantime, the U.S. Supreme Court recently ruled that marijuana cannot be distributed to even seriously ill patients.

BRAVO to this bold, progressive act on the part of the CANADIAN GOVERNMENT. Hopefully, America will follow someday and finally see the value marijuana offers to people stricken by serious diseases........
[/QUOTE

Here , here - Makes sence since we grow the best f'in weed on the planet!!

h.

]

Why would you guys want to pay tax on weed? I guess you want to pay even more for a bag? The odds of you getting caught buying it and having it now are slim to none. You really think the government would cut you a deal? No, they would charge what they want and make it very serious to get caught dealing it after it is legalized. So it is not like you can buy it from the old hippy up the street for a cheaper price.

Well, winstrol, anadrol, anavar, deca, test, etc all increase the appetite without the mental incapacitation that marijuana has. And, the shit don't stink like most ditch weed does.

That shit is some of the most vial smelling weeds I have ever known. Even the good shit reaks big time.

Why legalize it at all? If you really believed it had medicinal purposes, why not then manufacture the THC and deliver it in a pill or liquid. Maybe even a shot? This would deliver the active ingredient without screwing up your lungs, turning your tongue green, and making you smell like sewer water.

It is just an excuse by the gov't to legalize a drug that will create a huge dependency problem that now the gov't can count on to further pacify and control its citizens.

Top Bottom