Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MANTA RAY- the shoulder piece for squating. Have anyone used this?

Wrong again sorry

Your traps don't hold the weight,,,

If in fact you did hold a bar stacked with 315lbs yes it would be added stress but only stress it will add no mass. Only joint problems because holding a bar with 315lbs is dumb unless you are doing cleans or snatchs.

The bar should "rest" across your shoulders!

Rest across.

The weight sits on your shoulders you don't lift the weight with your traps!!!!!

Only your calves, quads, hams, back, abs. thats it.

I guess my traps must get sore from shrugging so much at foolish posts like these instead of from the bar.

You clearly know everything about this subject. I ph3@r your l33t skillz.

Why is it that people with small traps have trouble squatting, then? (Rhetorical question, BTW. No need to answer.)

-Warik

Thats ok that your wrong!

You need to visit another forum besides the chat to realize you don't know everything.

You obviously don't use A.A.S. but we do have a nice Workout Forum with alot of natural people.

If you need further help with this subject feel free to ask.

That just about sums it up doesn't.

BigJay81 said:
Thats ok that your wrong!

I don't have a wrong, and even if I did, your sentence still wouldn't make sense.

BigJay81 said:
You need to visit another forum besides the chat to realize you don't know everything.

I already know that I don't know everything, which is why I only discuss things that I know.

BigJay81 said:
You obviously don't use A.A.S.

And you obviously do - what does that have to do with anything?

BigJay81 said:
but we do have a nice Workout Forum with alot of natural people.

No we don't. I used to post there, but then got tired of everyone having flame wars over ass to floor squatting and "bench presses" that weren't really bench presses because the chest never got touched. I'd rather post here and argue about things about which I actually give a damn, like politics, reverse discrimination, and things of that nature.

BigJay81 said:
If you need further help with this subject feel free to ask.

Will do. Thanks for your concern.

I'll stop posting to this thread unless another subject comes up, for I have better things to do than participate in a one-sided flame war over something as frivolous as what muscles are affected by a squat.

-Warik

It was only frivolous after you posted on the thread.

And yes you need to go back to the other forums you haven't learned enough yet. You have just showed us that.

You waste my time.
Stay small and hatefull

Bye
J

Top Bottom