Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man Was That Slash from G&R with a KFC Bucket on his Head?

HappyScrappy said:
unless you meant plaster cast like that "artist" that made plaster casts of most all the stars' dicks - but that was in the 60's and 70's.

Yes indeedy, thats what I meant.

After the VMAs, GnR will now be known as 'Chubby Magoo and the Guys That Aren't Slash.'
- Conan

Tix go on sale tomorrow for a GnR show in Philly. I wanna go, just because I've always loved the band, and I hear the songs are still amazing live. I dunno though. No one wants to go with me either. Dammit.

gettinlarger said:
After the VMAs, GnR will now be known as 'Chubby Magoo and the Guys That Aren't Slash.'
- Conan

I think this some funny stuff but mine was just as funny. Dang, I should get conan's salary.

dude how can you catagorize slash,and buckethead.Slash does'nt own half the talent,or originality that buckethead possess'.He has his own CD's,and has done tons of session stuff like scrappy said.My favorite thing he's done was a sick ass live show he did with primus.He's really fucking good!After he busted a solo,he grabbed a pair of nun-chucks,and went off.That guys bad ass.Who is he really though:confused:

curling said:
I was watching the MTV awards last night just because I wanted to see G&R perform again. I guess Alex(singer) is off Heroin & coke because he has gotten chunky. And was the heck was Slash wearing he looked like some goon from Mardi Gras with a mask, a yellow raincoat and KCF bucket of chicken on his head(wonder hemuch money he got from KCF to wear that bucket)

Then the other guitar player looked like Edward Scissor Hands meets Marilyn Manson (total goon islander weirdo).

Anyway anybody else see that last night? What the heck happen to that band?

The only original G&R member is Axle.

curling said:
I think this some funny stuff but mine was just as funny. Dang, I should get conan's salary.

Advice: dont give up the day job.

I think this picture is just really funny.

rose.090302.jpg

Slash left the band years ago as far as I know, not that they're stil even doing anything either way.

Top Bottom