Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man Was That Slash from G&R with a KFC Bucket on his Head?

I thought that the guy with the rain jacket and "Funeral" hat was none other than Wess Borland, originally from Limp Bizkut! IMO Axel sounded pretty shitty towards the end. I guess he's a little out of practice. When do they plan on releasing a new track...anyone anyone....

Mackavelli said:
So is Axel big in shape now or chubby.

He looked chubby to me dude. And his nostrils were huge thanks to those several kilos he has gone through in his life. But like I said and least it looks like he is off drugs.

to be fair to Axl - his monitors (the ear buds) kept falling out, so he couldn't get the feedback of his own voice.
if you can't hear what you sound like, you are going to sound bad.
which is why deaf people usually sound a bit off when they talk.

slickdadd said:
I think his real name is Bill Bailey. Slightly on the other end of the cool spectrum from Axl Rose.

IMDB has him as William Bruce Rose

I think there are too many people out there named "Bruce"

Whoa, he is on IMDB? Well there is a Bill in there. Maybe he changed his last name. Or I could be wrong. If I'm not mistaken it was my mom that told me that.

slickdadd said:
Whoa, he is on IMDB? Well there is a Bill in there. Maybe he changed his last name. Or I could be wrong. If I'm not mistaken it was my mom that told me that.

IMDB has everyone - but it could be wrong too I guess. most of the time if it is wrong, it is usually that it is missing a few things that someone was involved with.

I always thought that his name was Michael something - just goes to show I was way off.

I just recall reading interviews with him saying that he and his friend used to sit around coming up with funny band names and Axl Rose was one of them that they came up with since it was an anagram for Oral Sex. Then he decided he liked it.

Don't know.

HappyScrappy said:
Axl (his real name is like Mike or somethign like that - Axl Rose is an anagram for Oral Sex) now claims that he is big into kick boxing and he has been working out a lot.
Hell, he seems like the type that would even get into roids.

maybe that is why his voice sucks now.

Well somebody certainly is quite the groupie.
Do you have any plaster casts?

Bullit said:

Well somebody certainly is quite the groupie.
Do you have any plaster casts?

you mean from when he hurt his... fuck, was it his foot or his arm. I do remember him in an air cast thing - so it must have been his foot/ankle.
I used to be way into them in middle school and just before era.

I played guitar and read every magazine that was out there, so I guess I got it from that.

unless you meant plaster cast like that "artist" that made plaster casts of most all the stars' dicks - but that was in the 60's and 70's.
Hendrix was apparently very thick.

Top Bottom