Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man PWNED (and killed) by taser (vid inside)

redsamurai said:
as part of MMA training :evil:

I would fuck you up. (I am a black bet in judo) I competed a few times in Korea when I was living in Asia. I wrestled all high school and club stuff out of college.

I never did get in MMA. why? I cannot box and I dont want to get my face broken

dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
I would fuck you up. (I am a black bet in judo) I competed a few times in Korea when I was living in Asia. I wrestled all high school and club stuff out of college.

I never did get in MMA. why? I cannot box and I dont want to get my face broken

I got hands borly.....I got sick hands. And it's all short power......... :fro: No swinging from the ass here. But I always had problems with Judo guys if they got inside of me cause of my size............but I'm also real good off my back.

redsamurai said:
I see fault on both sides. I mean fuck, this is what I hate about immigrants.....they just show up in a country without any idea how to say even a few words. When we go to foreign countries where we don't speak the language, don't we get translation books? I mean fuck, if he could have just been able to ennunciate the words "me.....polish".........none of this would have happened.

Now that being said.........that was Vancouver "international"..........what kind of backwater operation are they running that the guy get's held up in "immigrations" for 10 hours and nobody can figure out what to do with him when there's a woman outside who also for 10 hours, is saying her son is inside and may be lost. Can canadians put two and two together? Jesus fucking christ. But the guy did himself no favors by picking shit up and tossing it..........just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

Yet another example of "Socialized Medicine".. he had to wait for medical help.. oops.. too late..

Powerbuilder333 said:
Not enough tasers to go around IMO.

I want one. I couldn't defend myself worth a shit tonight. I can barely walk.

I don't speak or understand Polish but I knew the guy was Polish because he used the most popular polish curse word. All those dumb fucks from BC thought he was from Russia. Idiots. We should send a few million pollocks from Toronto to Vancouver.

Top Bottom