Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man PWNED (and killed) by taser (vid inside)

I see fault on both sides. I mean fuck, this is what I hate about immigrants.....they just show up in a country without any idea how to say even a few words. When we go to foreign countries where we don't speak the language, don't we get translation books? I mean fuck, if he could have just been able to ennunciate the words "me.....polish".........none of this would have happened.

Now that being said.........that was Vancouver "international"..........what kind of backwater operation are they running that the guy get's held up in "immigrations" for 10 hours and nobody can figure out what to do with him when there's a woman outside who also for 10 hours, is saying her son is inside and may be lost. Can canadians put two and two together? Jesus fucking christ. But the guy did himself no favors by picking shit up and tossing it..........just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

heavy_duty said:
Why didnt the fucking mounties start CPR?
useless pricks.

I don't see why 6 of them had to use a taser in the first place. Man up and execute the double leg take down..........if he stuffs it switch off to the single, I mean how hard could it be?

that surprises me..........on the whole I think canadian guys are made of tougher stuff than the metrosexualized men here in the states. That's just been my experience. Canadian men like to settle things with their fists while we pansies here in the states like to pull out our pistols.

redsamurai said:
that surprises me..........on the whole I think canadian guys are made of tougher stuff than the metrosexualized men here in the states. That's just been my experience. Canadian men like to settle things with their fists while we pansies here in the states like to pull out our pistols.

I suppose there are pussy-bitches in Canada then too, eh?

BIKINIMOM said:
I suppose there are pussy-bitches in Canada then too, eh?

I guess..........that's why I said I was surprised. I thought mounties had a reputation for throwing hands. Maybe that was back in the day........??

redsamurai said:
I guess..........that's why I said I was surprised. I thought mounties had a reputation for throwing hands. Maybe that was back in the day........??

Can't speak from experience as I have never known any member of the RCMP in any way, shape or form.

Top Bottom