Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Man PWNED (and killed) by taser (vid inside)

I see fault on both sides. I mean fuck, this is what I hate about immigrants.....they just show up in a country without any idea how to say even a few words. When we go to foreign countries where we don't speak the language, don't we get translation books? I mean fuck, if he could have just been able to ennunciate the words "me.....polish".........none of this would have happened.

Now that being said.........that was Vancouver "international"..........what kind of backwater operation are they running that the guy get's held up in "immigrations" for 10 hours and nobody can figure out what to do with him when there's a woman outside who also for 10 hours, is saying her son is inside and may be lost. Can canadians put two and two together? Jesus fucking christ. But the guy did himself no favors by picking shit up and tossing it..........just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
 
heavy_duty said:
Why didnt the fucking mounties start CPR?
useless pricks.


I don't see why 6 of them had to use a taser in the first place. Man up and execute the double leg take down..........if he stuffs it switch off to the single, I mean how hard could it be?
 
that surprises me..........on the whole I think canadian guys are made of tougher stuff than the metrosexualized men here in the states. That's just been my experience. Canadian men like to settle things with their fists while we pansies here in the states like to pull out our pistols.
 
redsamurai said:
that surprises me..........on the whole I think canadian guys are made of tougher stuff than the metrosexualized men here in the states. That's just been my experience. Canadian men like to settle things with their fists while we pansies here in the states like to pull out our pistols.

I suppose there are pussy-bitches in Canada then too, eh?
 
BIKINIMOM said:
I suppose there are pussy-bitches in Canada then too, eh?


I guess..........that's why I said I was surprised. I thought mounties had a reputation for throwing hands. Maybe that was back in the day........??
 
redsamurai said:
I guess..........that's why I said I was surprised. I thought mounties had a reputation for throwing hands. Maybe that was back in the day........??

Can't speak from experience as I have never known any member of the RCMP in any way, shape or form.
 
redsamurai said:
that surprises me..........on the whole I think canadian guys are made of tougher stuff than the metrosexualized men here in the states. That's just been my experience. Canadian men like to settle things with their fists while we pansies here in the states like to pull out our pistols.

Because until recently it was stricly forbiden under these circumstances to go bare hands against a nutcase.
 
heavy_duty said:
RCMP and OPP are not respected by real cops like PRPD or TOPD

True for the OPP, they get no respect period. RCMP is a different thing since they're the only non-unionized PD in Canada unlike all the other faggots in uniforms.
 
LOL
we almost never "see" mounties here in Toronto.
the ones I know work UC, VIP, etc...

it is amazing who gets 24 hour VIP security from the RCMP.
 
redsamurai said:
that surprises me..........on the whole I think canadian guys are made of tougher stuff than the metrosexualized men here in the states. That's just been my experience. Canadian men like to settle things with their fists while we pansies here in the states like to pull out our pistols.
those guys sure the fuck didn't settle shit with their fists.
 
heavy_duty said:
LOL
we almost never "see" mounties here in Toronto.
the ones I know work UC, VIP, etc...

it is amazing who gets 24 hour VIP security from the RCMP.

It's normal you dont, Ontario (just like Quebec) has its own provincial police so they barely have anything to do over there except enforcing some federal laws...
 
dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
someone used to wrestle

awsome

as part of MMA training :evil:




and yeah, if you're ticker ain't workin so good to begin with, a taser shot can put you down for good. I'm not against tasering.........in 99% of cases it's harmless and a good way to make someone see things your way. But every now and then it fucks someone up.........so you should really only use it when you have to. I"m still irritated that no one figured out what nationality he was despite them detaining him for 10 hours. I don't speak a lick of polish but I'm sure I could have figured out what he was in 20 minutes or less. I mean, give him a pad and pen....he'll get the idea you want him to write something. Or show him a global map, which I'm sure there's one somewhere in an "international" airport...........and have him point out where he's from. They were purely guessing he was Russian.....which is close mind you, but I'm sure if they got a russian to come speak to him the russian would have figured out he's polish. I'm just stunned at the lack of smart people.
 
redsamurai said:
as part of MMA training :evil:

.



I would fuck you up. (I am a black bet in judo) I competed a few times in Korea when I was living in Asia. I wrestled all high school and club stuff out of college.


I never did get in MMA. why? I cannot box and I dont want to get my face broken
 
dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
I would fuck you up. (I am a black bet in judo) I competed a few times in Korea when I was living in Asia. I wrestled all high school and club stuff out of college.


I never did get in MMA. why? I cannot box and I dont want to get my face broken


I got hands borly.....I got sick hands. And it's all short power......... :fro: No swinging from the ass here. But I always had problems with Judo guys if they got inside of me cause of my size............but I'm also real good off my back.
 
redsamurai said:
I see fault on both sides. I mean fuck, this is what I hate about immigrants.....they just show up in a country without any idea how to say even a few words. When we go to foreign countries where we don't speak the language, don't we get translation books? I mean fuck, if he could have just been able to ennunciate the words "me.....polish".........none of this would have happened.

Now that being said.........that was Vancouver "international"..........what kind of backwater operation are they running that the guy get's held up in "immigrations" for 10 hours and nobody can figure out what to do with him when there's a woman outside who also for 10 hours, is saying her son is inside and may be lost. Can canadians put two and two together? Jesus fucking christ. But the guy did himself no favors by picking shit up and tossing it..........just sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.


Yet another example of "Socialized Medicine".. he had to wait for medical help.. oops.. too late..
 
Powerbuilder333 said:
Not enough tasers to go around IMO.

I want one. I couldn't defend myself worth a shit tonight. I can barely walk.
 
I don't speak or understand Polish but I knew the guy was Polish because he used the most popular polish curse word. All those dumb fucks from BC thought he was from Russia. Idiots. We should send a few million pollocks from Toronto to Vancouver.
 
dead_reggin_storage_fashi said:
what ever happened to mace? hurt will stop someone in there tracks with no long term damage?

It's still standard issue but very problematic indoor.
 
He was asking for help from the police in Polish. So what do the Rcmp do? Tase him. he died 4 minutes later.
 
redguru said:
He was asking for help from the police in Polish. So what do the Rcmp do? Tase him. he died 4 minutes later.

Humm I didnt know breaking stuff in public was the way to request help in polish. Well I'm glad my tax dollars wont be used to feed his ass in jail.
 
Top Bottom