Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Man goes into a Brothel

SpyWizard

Elite Mentor
EF VIP
Man goes to brothel and says to the Madam
“all I gots is $5 but I just gots to get me some pussy”

Madam says,
“well none of my girls are going to roll with you for $5, but we have a chicken you can have sex with”

Man says

“a chicken?? I aint’ having sex with no chicken”

Madam says
“don’t knock it till you tried it, and $5 isn’t much money, none of my girls are going to roll with you for $5”

Man says
“well, it has been a long time and alls I gots is $5 so OK”

Madam takes him into a room and there’s a chicken in there, he gets naked starts chasing the chicken around and finally catches it, has him some wild sex with it, gets dressed and goes home.

Next week

Man goes back to the brothel and says to the Madam
“all I gots is $5 and I just gots to get me some pussy”

Madam says
“none of my girls are going to go with you for $5, and we had a slow weekend so we ate the chicken, but we have a peep show that many of our gentlemen folks enjoy, and it’s only.. $5”

Man says
“all I gots is $5 and I just gots to get me some pussy”

Madam says
“well $5 isn’t enough, and the show is really good”

So the man says ok and goes into a room, there is a wall with peep holes in it at different heights and about 3-4 other guys in there since there is already a show going on. He makes himself comfy and starts watching, he says to the guy next to him “hey, this isn’t too bad”.. guy says back to him “Yea, but you should have been here last week, guy was sexing a chicken”

that joke is pretty good.

don't tell me what the link is, I don't want to know.

probably some slut on her knees or something. typical jnevin, lololololol good bro.

Top Bottom