Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Male Fitness Model

There are plenty of Modeling sites out there, but Elite isn't one of them. Most of us are serious about our bodybuilding, and how we can achieve even better results. Frank Sepe is an icon in the modeling world, as well as bodybuilding circles.............just my .02

Frackal said:
"Thanks It is true, you could have the best body in the world but if you are ugly you will never make it in modeling, look at frank sepe. His body is not that good but he is everywhere. "

PS-

Frank Sepe? Body not that good?

Damn I had respect for you until you said that. Frank Sepe's body is far fuckin' better than yours will ever be...he was a pro at one time I believe, and fucking massive.

I have no problem with you being a pretty boy, but when you're 160lb ass comes on this bodybuilding board talking shit about a bodybuilder, implying you have a better physique than him...wtf? :mad:

fs122.jpg

Yeah I agree with the Frack.. Check out Sep's movie if u come across it. The man was huge, pressing 505lbs. for reps.. I'd kill to look like he did/does... Get ur shit straight bro

Frackal: hasn't your arguement been done to death on here. Bodybuilding doesn't necessarily mean that everyone is striving for the "mass monster" look. Many people just want to look better than the average person. I know some members on this board don't even train they just like the info.

Where did you read in that I was implying that my body was better than his? All I said is that his body was not that good. I wasn't insulting frank, I met the guy in person several times and he has a great body, but there are tons of people out there that from the neck down put frank to shame, even in his competitive days. It is his face that I was talking about in my reply to vixen_babe.

the wonders of the internet

thanks to the interent now any guy can be a playgirl model and any woman can be a playboy bunny. hell, did any of you catch me on the cover of GQ last month???????:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

rc377: I got scouted by a good agent. I would suggest looking for a reputable agency and send them your pics and stats. The mostly want fitness model type physiques not overly muscular and not overly lean.

Godly: Real funny, I am not lying. Ask some members who know me in person like Skaver or Flexbailey

You look great but Frank is the only guy I swoon over so I think you made a big mistake saying that. Hey girls check out Franks Playgirl pics Yum Yum!!!

Top Bottom