Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making Your Own Test-Prop

joe d

High End Bro
Platinum
I started my first cycle ever 2 weaks ago. i decided to make test-prop. so i got the implants and the kit and thoroughly investigated the how to's. i have been using 2cc's every other day now for about 12 days. i notice quicker and better pumps that are harder to break through. i am also sore in the inject areas from about 8 hours after to about 30 hours after injection. i am sweating easier also. so what i am asking here is i have no comparison this is my first cycle ever. does it sound like it has turned out?

If you made it and shot it and didn't die sounds like it is working. Other than that its probably not a good idea to broadcast that you are making your own. Legally making your own is worse than buying it. I've heard from many posters that Test Prop is painful and will lead to soreness other than that I really couldn't tell you much more. I'm sure the experts will chime in shortly. Lots of good people on this board.

i thought about doing that but the fact that you dont get out all that estrodial scares me. Good luck man..

Top Bottom