Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mag 10

enrage

holy crap, has anyone seen the freakin price of Biotest's new product MAg 10. F*ckin $99.95 a bottle. Thats way too expensive.

www.t-mag.com

If you go to www.t-mag.com you'll find all the info that is available. Or go to www.biotestedge.com I usually read T-mag every week and overall I'm happy with their product line. They do hype stuff to the N'th degree, but then again so does every other supplement company.

However, I did pre-order Mag-10. Why? Because Biotest has been working on finding a product like this for a LONG time. I believe this probably is the pinnacle of supplements. Androsol was a very potent product in my opinion, and if they say Mag-10 makes Androsol obsolete, that kind of pisses me off. It's like they are saying Androsol wasn't that good. But I also see the other side of the story. If this is true, Mag-10 has got to be incredible.

Sorry if it seemed like I was plugging Biotest, but I'm very excited about getting this and trying it. By the way, for those of you who don't know me, I'm not just some begginner wannabe bodybuilder. I've been training and eating seriously for about 5 years now and I take this sport/hobby very seriously.

I emailed Pat Arnold to ask him what he thought about MAG-10. I also was going to bitch him out for not applying for a patent on 1-Testosterone. This was before I re-read the article and realized that T-mag filed a patent for Androst-1-ene ethylcarbonate ester which I think is 1-Testosterone with the added ester.

Me: Please say you filed a patent for 1-testosterone before these idiots did? I know you mentioned on Google that it is legal to produce, so I would hope this is the case

Pat: "I did not apply for a 1-test patent because it is a hormone that was already studied by pharmcological companies years ago. so its not a novel invention and cannot be patented"

Me: "By the way, what do you think of Mag-10 and what is on the horizon as far as innovattion."

Pat: "Mag-10 looks to me like t-mag is just copying the innovations that i made and altering them to make them look like their own. I see no evidence provided that their alterations change the efficacy of the compounds one bit. i guess i am flattered at the attempted imitation"

2nd email:
Me: Thanks!! My stomach feels a little better now. You know I really got a kick out of this part of the article.

"Now, others have attempted to provide Androst-1-ene by manufacturing Androst-1-ene prohormones (not pro-steroids)."

Me: Gee, wonder who they are talking about?

"The first such product was 1-androstenedione. Like 4-androstenedione, it's inherently inactive, which is a real disadvantage, but some small amount of it could convert to Androst-1-ene."

Me: So small that they had to write an article to trash it because it was (probably still is) kicking there asses!!

"All in all, 1- androstenedione is nothing we'd ever consider using — too little of it converts to Androst-1-ene to allow much anabolic effect, and the great majority that doesn't convert is completely inactive and wasted."

ME: But they will produce Tribex and Methoxy-7! Ironic huh?

"Basically, this product flopped, and was swiftly replaced with 1-androstenediol (1-AD), with the hope that the conversion would be more efficient. 1-AD is somewhat better than 1-androstenedione, but it's still not very potent"

Me: I thought you changed to diol because of the irritation issues with the dione. Oh, well, you learn something every day reading T-mag.

Don't get me wrong, MAG-10 sounds very intereting from the info that they present, but personally, alot of people will have to pack on alot of pound before I would shell out any money to biotest after the exagerations that they have come up with.

Megadeth

it does sound good, of course, but could'nt find how long a bottle will last or how much to use, very curious about this ONE, anyone????

the dawg!

I dont know if this product has any merit...but when biotest recomends stacking Tribulus and Methoxy for amazing gains it also makes you wonder.:rolleyes:

Well, I fell for the hype and bought it. I was happy with 1-AD but, like many of you, wasn't too thrilled with all of the stomach problems that went along with it. Let's just say that I had to stack 1-AD with Immodium AD. Hmmm...

Anyway, when I get it (if I get it - in 8 weeks or so), I'll keep you posted on the results.

I'm all too happy to be your guinea pig.

i was reading about this too, it looks awsome. I still dont know if i should try PH or not. If you order it now i dont think you'll get it till another 8 weeks, if some people take it PLEASE, post ur results for everyone, we're all wonderin

Gymdawg, if I read the article on T-mag right, a bottle of MAG-10 should last about two weeks, with a recommended cycle being 2 to 8 weeks (why does that sound like a SWAG on their part?) That'd put a 6-week cycle at $200 (using the buy 2, get 1 free deal.) Will be interesting to see if DPS is able to beat that price - their prices on some things (Tribex, for one) on single-bottle purchases are better than Biotest's buy2/1free price. Pre-orders won't ship for at least eight weeks.

I'll probably put in a pre-order tomorrow - I have to admit I'm curious, and I've been happy with most Biotest products (although I never saw diddly from Methoxy.) Glad it's an oral - the whole spraying-with-Androsol thing is just a pain in the butt and dries my skin out big time. The timing will just about be perfect, since I want to go off my long-term diet at Christmas for 4-6 weeks and go for some gains. Will post my results, maybe even break out the ol' digital camera.

ya this is all just pre-order now.. if i wait to order it in like maybe 8 weeks, will i have to wait another 8 weeks to get it? or by then should it be readily available?

Top Bottom