Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mag 10? is it crap?.....

muslix

I haven't heard too much about the supplement, but I hear it is pretty good though. I was just wondering if you heard anything bad or good about it? so is it crap....?

Not crap. Decent, but not ehe best product, and it actually costs more than the stuff that's better (avantlabs.com's ONE or Bodybuilding.com's Tren-x)

I found it to be 75%-80% as effective as a 500mg/wk test 75mg TA ED cycle for maintainable gains. I'm currently trying one+ but I'm using it for cutting. Ironically, the Test and TA cycle was cheaper. :confused:

I usually dont back prohormones, but this one works. I friend gained 10lbs in 3 weeks. I couldnt believe it

That shit definitely works, I tried it and saw 10lbs of gain in 3 weeks. My receptors are also virgin and have never taken pro-hormones or roids, so im sure that was to my advantage. Anyways, look for some quality nut shrinkage with it.

Peace

The only problem I see with this MAG 10 is that it costs more than actual steroids. I would rather do the real thing until they bring the price down to a respectable range.

Top Bottom