Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Macros for maintaining / adding lean mass

BEAST420

Just wondering what avg macros would be for you guys who are recomping or lean bulking...

I'm in the middle, can't tell if I wann cut or get bigger... Aiming for size iv been trying to get this
At least...
550cals
60g pro
30- 40g carbs
10-30g fat

When I have more fat I will have less carbs and vis Versa... I usally do starchy carbs with about 4meals and try to get veggi carbs with las 3meals

Anyway, wanted to see what you guys do, and what has worked for y'all

I assume this is per meal? Anyhow there is no clear cut answer here as there are too many variables to consider. Every person reacts differently so what works for some won't work for others. Then a natural guy has far less room for error then an enhanced lifter as far as diet goes. Peds have a big impact on the calories you take in and use them much more efficiently then what the body can accomplish on its own. So you have to figure out the best solution for your current situation.

before you go any further, you need to figure out what your maintenance is and then you can start figuring numbers on what to intake...

go figure out what your BMR is.. a BOD POD will tell you. Until you know exactly.. everything is just an estimate. An estimated calculation could be off by 500 calories.. which could effect your goals.

instead of trying to recomp.. you should cut fully. Then bulk, maintain.. then cut down.

Damn I honestly need to find this shit out bc I have no idea any of it... And I did cut , now bulking again... And can't seem to get size without adding little fat... It's just annoying , gonna run sarm triple stack so that should help a little with fat loss

I don't believe in being anal with macros anymore. I keep my protein around 300-400grams everyday that is the only consistent thing in my diet. I throw in what I can to get me slightly past maintenance cals and I do cardio to prevent fat gain. It's not rocket science.

Just wondering what avg macros would be for you guys who are recomping or lean bulking...

I'm in the middle, can't tell if I wann cut or get bigger... Aiming for size iv been trying to get this
At least...
550cals
60g pro
30- 40g carbs
10-30g fat

When I have more fat I will have less carbs and vis Versa... I usally do starchy carbs with about 4meals and try to get veggi carbs with las 3meals

Anyway, wanted to see what you guys do, and what has worked for y'all

Weight x 18-20 is a fairly lean bulking BMR.
If you want to cycle carbs you can add refeeds; if not, you can go with a 40% protein/30% carbs/30%fat , balanced 40/30/30

To be honest, when trying to gain mass I try to keep my fats under 150g, my protein 200-400g then I just eat as much carbs as my body will allow, I used a bunch of figures with the BMR calculator, Harris Benedict formula and others before and the numbers I ended up with for gaining mass saw me lose weight very quickly, it was completely off for me, I ended up feeling it out and near doubling the calorie intake it suggested, you may find all these calculations give you somewhere to start, but ultimately you'll have to feel it out for yourself through experience....

Top Bottom