Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

machines

you think shooting roids & pro hormones and eating fast food up to 5 days a week is healthy? lol

i agree alot of noobs use just about only machines for back. Pulldown, seated cable row etc. There are actually quite alot of noobs who do lateral raises at my gym on back day because they thing it is a back exercise lol

Lol I dont eat fast food 5x a day anymore! And machines arent totally useless imo, like injury wise, but other than that it should be MOSTLY free weights.

i find the new modern machines a waste of time...i thought machines were there to hold the weight and you do the required movement, but it seems these modern machines assist the user a bit and are nicely balanced to help you

Ya machines got there place but it will never be the bread n butter of a good routine... I tend to use them more on back days I should cut that out a lil....

I like the abb machine, reverse fly machine and a couple pulling machines... That's bout it tho

Top Bottom