Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

M-Drol My old Friend

shutupandpress

Hello fellas, so since I have no clue how safe it is to order inject-able gear, and i dont feel like getting arrested, I've decided to try an old buddy of mine M-drol by CEL, i have ran this before under the suggestion of an old buddy i was in the service with, unfortunately for me neither one of us knew what we were doing, and I was not a member on this forum (I have learned tons since signing up). Pretty much my gains were not all that good yes i put on about 15 LBS but I was completely shut down, ZERO Libido, and my PCT was garbage so i lost most of the gains, and had no motivation to work out. Not to mention the damage i forced on my body. Well from what I gather M-Drol is a clone of Beastdrol, and is highly Methylated and converts to estrogen.

Here is the question, can someone set up a solid cycle for me including what to run through the duration of the cycle and PCT, also i want to run it with 6-MDROL for maximum gainage. I will not be runing this cycle until December because my body will need rest, I am currently on week 6 of my helladrol cycle (AWESOME) gained about 15 LBS out of which at least 10 is solid muscle, whenever i lift i feel like there is no weight i cant pick up, and am currently repping 300lbs on bench, thanks to this forum i bought some DAA to run with the cycle as well as for PCT (which is still weak due to lack of preparation and knowledge). Anyway i know that the M-Drol will be even more amazing now that i will have the proper gear to run with it.

Top Bottom