Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower your T prior to blood test?

mikediesel04

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hey guys, wondering if it's possible to lower my T prior to a blood test. Going to my Dr to try and get a script and blood work done every so often since I can't order blood work through the sites on here that are recommended because I'm in the great state of NJ.

I know he is prescribing it to other guys that have gone to him so I texted him and told him I've got low energy and sex drive and from research looks like it could be low T.

He told me no sex 24 hours prior and fast after 12am the night before. Should I have sex to lower my T or will that do the opposite? What can I do to ensure my T is as low as possible?

fasting beforehand is to prevent your glucose to be off.

you can run a steroid and it will cause your total test to show low on bloodwork with the exception of testosterone obviously but also nandrolones (deca/NPP), also tren can throw off estrogen numbers in some bloodwork depending on what he orders. my recommendation is run a fast acting oral like superdrol that wont fuck up your estrogen numbers for a week and then go in

fasting beforehand is to prevent your glucose to be off.

you can run a steroid and it will cause your total test to show low on bloodwork with the exception of testosterone obviously but also nandrolones (deca/NPP), also tren can throw off estrogen numbers in some bloodwork depending on what he orders. my recommendation is run a fast acting oral like superdrol that wont fuck up your estrogen numbers for a week and then go in

Would Winny do the same as superdrol? I can get my hands on that quickly.

Hey guys, wondering if it's possible to lower my T prior to a blood test. Going to my Dr to try and get a script and blood work done every so often since I can't order blood work through the sites on here that are recommended because I'm in the great state of NJ.

I know he is prescribing it to other guys that have gone to him so I texted him and told him I've got low energy and sex drive and from research looks like it could be low T.

He told me no sex 24 hours prior and fast after 12am the night before. Should I have sex to lower my T or will that do the opposite? What can I do to ensure my T is as low as possible?

you can use an oral for a short period then get off
that should crash your test levels
fasting will do it too

Top Bottom