Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lower test dose

bonacris

Banned
My upcoming cycle I'm going to be running 250mg of test e a week. But I have a few questions. . What dose of Ai should I use and could I get away with pinning once a week instead of twice a week..

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

You can pin it 1x but you'll feel much better (less up and down) pinning it 2x. Or you could just pin an ester like decaonate which has a longer half life. As far as a.i., 12.5mg aromasin EOD is a good starting point but im not sure what else youre running. If 250mg of test is all youre pinning, you can get away with less frequency on dosing your a.i. Hope this helps

I was going to pin it monday and thurs at half a ml each.. it kicking of with dbol for the 1st 4 weeks and will be running NPP as well..

I will be doing the same. Don't plan on using any type of AI.. but will have one on hand. Since the test is just for support, and you will be pinning another compound eod.. you will be fine pinning it just once per week.

You don't need to run any AI, in fact in can be detrimental.
If you are concerned about Gyno, which should be non existant at that dose, take some 10-20 mg of Tamoxifen a day, it won't lower your estrogen but it will bind to receptors in your chest, that way you get the benefit of estrogen and you don't get Gyno. I believe that it is a very bad idea trying to lower your estrogen at that dose of test.

If you were just running test alone then I can definitely see not needing it at that dose but you are talking about running dbol and deca bro... You absolutely need to run something with dbol... We are talking about one of the highest aromatizers you can take... You absolutely need it with deca as well as having caber or prami... If it was just test alone, then that is one thing but you definitely want aromasin on hand with the rest of the cycle... Also make sure you have n2guard with your orals as well...

My upcoming cycle I'm going to be running 250mg of test e a week. But I have a few questions. . What dose of Ai should I use and could I get away with pinning once a week instead of twice a week..

It depends on the individual. Some people dont even need or use an AI at that dosage.
Whatever AI you choose keep the dosages low,,you dont need much.

Top Bottom