Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lower back issues

imraan47

Hey.

I am on Test E 250mg twice a week. I have taken 3 shots already and just about a week ago my lower back is really tight and feels as if you do a whole bunch of dead lifts.
Pain stops if i lie down for a few mins or sit down. If i start walking for a few mins it start to kick it or if i do too much bending. Also its hard to get my leg and back work outs in.
I am thinking my hip flexors are tight so that could be but not sure.
i try to stretch 2times per day.
could it be because i gained close to 10pounds in a 2 weeks and it will eventually go away once the body is used to it.
there is no evidence of swelling or anything anywhere even at injection site.

thanks

go see a good chiro and get stretched and adjusted. i severly locked up my SI joint and psoas, was a chronic problem for over a yr cuz i didnt address it - just trained thru it. 3 wks ago it turned acute and locked up completely. take my advice and get it treated NOW, especially if you are ON... luckily i was between cycles. i havent been able to work for 2 wks because of it, just now starting to get back in the gym with light workouts.

damn hope you get better.
i wish canada had chiro covered with health care. they are freakin expensive here.

also, to add my 2 cents..it sounds like a classic psoas muscle issue going on with you. i was having the same chronic (long term) issues you are having. the avg joe doesnt know what the psoas is. google psoas muscle to learn more about it, but it basically attaches at your lower spine, pelvis,and hips. the psoas is the longest muscle in your body and when it draws up, it can knock your whole posterior chain out of whack. going untreated, you are sure to have an acute injury in your future.

mine went completely out deadlifting on a heavy triple, on rep three i was 4 inches from lockout when it happened.

damn hope you get better.
i wish canada had chiro covered with health care. they are freakin expensive here.

dude seriously, expensive or not, i would go. i have no insurance and have been paying out of pocket. would have been much cheaper for me to go for maintenance instead of treating the condition now. after i recover, i plan on going in monthly for tuneups to keep this from happening again. "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure"!

you should be able to get a free consultation at a chiro at the very least...check it out.

oh wow i went to sleep and pain just woke me up. its feeling really sore and its sort of like a deep pain that goes till the skin.

Top Bottom