Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

low self esteem

Are you sure thats your real carb intake?

Re-check the foods your eating. Hidden carbs and artifical sweetners can put a damper on Ketosis.

what kind of hidden carbs, i count everyday - have a calorie/carb book to checkup..so ye its around that amount..

I guess the best thing you can do is post up a sample of your typical meals over a 2 or 3 day period.

Some peoples body's are weird. They never register ketones on ketostix, but their bodies are still in ketosis, and they still loose weight.

Actually, i very rarely turn mine purple and i'm averaging 1-2lbs a week now.

rez said:
...can low carb diets make u feel shitty mentally..??

Absolutely! Your brain uses carbs for fuel. Also, carbs affect serotonin production (a brain chemical). Lack of serotonin = depression.

Some people like the low carb diets and get good results. For me, I can't do them. For one thing, I have a history of eating disorder and depression, so maintaining steady blood sugar and serotinin levels is very important for me. I can't hack the restrictiveness of low carb diets either. Some people rebound really bad when they get off a low carb diet. Works well for some but not everyone.

I do well on a 40-30-30 type diet 40% carb, 30% protein 30% fat. I don't follow any particular diet by the letter, but I try to shoot for that sort of balance in my meals. It's worked very well for fat loss as well as long term maintenance.

Top Bottom