Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low carb Protein... Best brand?

Xtreme2001

What protein do you guys buy when dieting?

I need the best tasting chocolate flavour on the market.
I've tried Prolabs, and it tastes like water. It's shit.

Any help would be great!
Thanks.

I like Isopure Low Carb....Very low carbs for Chocolate flavored (all the carbs come from the Chocolate flavoring). The strawberry and vanilla have 0 carbs......

Babyfaced Assassin said:
i've heard great things about isopure

I cant get it in england but the lowest carb stuff i've tried which tastes good is EAS brand

U cant get it in isopure in Europe?!?!?
I can get it in Portugal... Although I live in Porto the Nature's Best distributor its in Lisbon but he send me through express mail so I get it overnight and I also live 30km from the spanish boarder and I can get it in Spain(Vigo city). In Portugal its much cheaper than in Spain. I can get a tub of Zero Carb Isopure for 45 euros in Portugal including shipping and in Spain its 56 euros + the gas I have to spend to drive till Spain!
Go to www.naturebesteurope.com and call them and ask for the telephone # for Natures Best distributor in the UK. Thats what I did to find out the portuguese distributor. Natures Best europe its based in Belgium. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom