Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Low carb diet question

nhbmark

I've decided to give a modified Body Opus/Anabolic style diet a try
for fat loss.

Do you think if I put sugar & creme in my 2 morning cups of coffee, it will make much of a difference "carb wise"?

I think it's below 30 grams or so a day & it's still considered low carb dieting, but am not sure how to figure that out.

Thanks in advance for all opinions.

Hey bro, good choice, you will definately get shredded on the Anabolic Diet, and stay strong as hell. Definately go ahead and
use cream in your coffee, but DON'T use the sugar. 30 grams/day
is basically like saying NO carbs, because all of the incidental carbs you will be consuming in eggs, cheese, meats etc., always
add up to something, just look at it as a NO carb diet. The only
carbs I would ever consciously eat would be if you wanted an
chicken caesar salad, or anti-pasto type salad (ham, salami cheese). Load up on the coffee though, caffeine helps in the fat
burning, and don't be afraid to use cream.

Thanks,

I'll keep that in mind on the sugar, is there anything I can use to sweeten it?

Also, of those who were on the diet, when did you notice changes.

Can you take me through it?

Thanks again!!

You'll notice changes from the time you finish your friday workout til Saturday night. You'll go from wimpy to super-swoll. As far as fat loss and seeing your abs, it depends on how fat you are to begin with. Don't use the scale as a measure though.

And PLEASE tell me you haven't been living under a rock and have heard of Equal, Sweet and Low, Splenda, Nutrasweet, etc....

Those are all zero calories sweetners. I think they taste way better than regular sugar if you ask me. Put 2 packets in your 8oz-12oz coffee.

Sweet & Low , equal????? (lol)
No, of course I'm aware. I didn't know if that would interupt my
low carb quest.

Thanks for the info!

The best sugar sub is equal, all the other stuff tastes like shit......equals the closest thing to the real thing

Top Bottom