Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

love but no attraction

zhara

I just recently broke up with my finance. Reason : I love everything about him but I'm not sexually attracted to him at all. He calls and wants us to get back together. I would love to but I don't want to hurt him by rejecting him sexually. Has anyone had this problem? Any advice?

Personally, I think you did the right thing. I dated a guy for seven years and never was physically attracted to him. He was a great guy and treated me so well...but it just wasn't there. I tried to stay with him the last two years just because I didn't want to hurt him, but I ended up probably hurting him worse. I am now with a guy that I love more than anything and physically, it is hard to control myself sometimes when I am around him and it is amazing how much better it is:) Good luck!!!

how did you girls go out and date people you weren't attracted to? a guy would never do that. please explain because that really doesn't make sense to me. you were about to marry the guy even

Iv'e talked to girls about this and the reason usually seems that they have gotten hurt by another guy. They then look for an honest man ho treats them good and overlook their looks. To me if i'm not sexual attracted to you in any way then you have no chance with me;)
---PEACE---Mad Max

Actually, it wasn't so bad in the beginning....I guess 'cause it was something new. Also, he is such a nice person and has the kindest heart. His personality kinda outweighed everything else.

How'd you guys meet and eventually wind up together? Was he just ugly or just out of shape? How about you?

sexual attraction is not the issue here ... if you really like him ... sexual attraction should come with the 'package' ... how long have you been with him

We met at my job...... He's a very good looking guy, but no he does not take care of his body the way I would like him to. He is out of shape. I'm not an extremist as far as health and fitness but I take care of myself as it is a requirement for my job and my health. I admire others who do the same.

RESPONSE TO MaGilicuti

YOU CAN DATE A GUY THAT YOUR ATTRACTED TO AND THEN REALIZE AFTER SEX THAT YOUR NOT "SEXUALLY" ATTRACTED TO HIM. bUT EVERYTHING ELSE ABOUT HIM IS PERFECT TO YOU, SO YOU KEEP HOPING SEX WILL GET BETTER! BUT IT DOESN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom