Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Love at first lift

dirty~d~

Slobberknocker
Platinum
I'm not new to squats, (which makes this somewhat odd) but I tried a front squat for the first time in 12 years the other night... OMG! I'm IN LOVE! I was able to put up more weight and go deeper without feeling like I was going to fall over. I've always loved squats, but now it's heaven on earth. I don't know why I have never tried it before; it feels so much more natural.

thats great! you have to be a different breed to enjoy front squats lol. women have a different center of gravity from men, they are built slightly different so front squats will feel more natural for women than men.

DaveTSI said:
... you have to be a different breed to enjoy front squats lol...

:evil: I am. :evil:

I love front squats although I dislocated my shoulder so I can't go heavier then about 100kg, but oooh they make my legs tingle after I do a few sets , I'd never substitute them out.

I am still getting used to them and weights are coming up nicely. I can't do back squats because of the shoulder pain until have my operation. I do like back squats better, but front look just as tough and I can go deeper, just with much less weight.

I agree. I prefer Front squats over back squats any day. I seem to excell at them more then back squats.

Ish~

Top Bottom