Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing fat

Link80

I am trying to lose some fat, mostly around my waist. I am taking xenadrine and I don't feel anything. Everyone else who takes it says they feel a boost and their heart races, I don't feel anything. Does ripped fuel or hydroxycut work better, or anything else. Some let me know.

I thought Hydroxycut was much better then xenadrine. Xenadrine did absolutley noting for me. But for others it worked. It depends on how your body reacts to it. If it is not working for you, try Hydroxycut. I thought that worked pretty well. Don't forget to cycle it because after you take it for about a month straight your body gets use to it and it wont work anymore.

I will agree. Xenadrine did nothing for me either but hydroxycut did awesome. Right now I am taking lipokinetix and it puts the others to shame.

r

Hydroxycut is probably the best .never heard any complains about it..except for the price lol

i personally wouldn't take hydroxycut just because of the fact that each serving is 4 pills....that's 12 pills a day if you wanna take it 3 times a day...too many for me.

if you seriously want to get cut............. try Universal's Animal Cuts....... it has everything

it has eca, a water pill, a thyroid and metababolism booster and a tone of other crap i cant remember of the top of my head...... its a little expensive...... but it so strong that the first cycle is only 3 weeks long.

lipokinetix is by far the best fat burner... its just hard to get now that the company switched to making adipokinetix

I have been taking lipo now for over two weeks and have lost 15 pounds. Most of it at first might have been water weight, but I have been drinking about 2 gallons of water a day. If I don't drink that much water my kidneys start hurting. It makes me feel jittery at times, but that is only if I don't space out my doses more than 2 or 3 hours apart. It did make me lose a lot of my appetite however. I can definitely see results though when I look in the mirror. Drawback is that my strength has gone down a little from not eating as much. I got about two weeks supply left then I am bulking again.

Re: r

manny78 said:
Hydroxycut is probably the best .never heard any complains about it..except for the price lol

Dude not flaming you here but Hydroxy Cut is the worst shit there is. If your doing this for a cut cycle first and foremost if you don't follow exercise, diet and rest to the letter and like clockwork then none of these will work in the first place. Remember it's easier to bulk but cutting is altogether different if you don't have the discipline it takes to follow a ridged schedule then you will never achieve the results you are looking for. Again not trying to flame anyone here.

Just my 02. cents

Top Bottom