Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Losing fat with hcg vs phentermine

User007

Which of these two agents is the best as a diet aid for a girl, I asked a few people I know ate gym and they say it's even better to take them together. If they both as effective I rather go for phentermine since I'm not into injections, thanks for your help.

Honestly, neither are good.

HCG is a form of estrogen and will raise estrogen levels in the body. High estrogen levels promote fat storage.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Phentermine is a stimulant similar to an amphetamine. Stimulants are fine in moderation but if abused, they will raise cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue.

[/FONT]Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Need2Slin-p50.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal.

Neither are hormones or stimulants so you can use them a long time without needing a break. Theoretically you could use both forever without needing a break but I don't think it's good to use anything indefinitely.

I recommend 16 week cycles of cardarine + n2slin with 4 week breaks in-between.

Top Bottom