Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lord suston, linder, and others: BOSTON Update!!

kingc_79

heres an update for all who wanted it

i think it sucks that he took out the keg for a dead or squat for reps...but owell...

Posted by Art McDermott on October 08, 2003 at 14:20:03:

Hey All,

1) There will be an event change. The Keg for Height is definitely out. It will be replaced by a HEAVY static event (which was not present before). Look for a squat for reps in my Viking Press apparatus which I am looking to adapt. The other option is a deadlift for reps.
Therefore the events are:

Farmer's Walk
Squat for reps of Deadlift for reps
Medley
Hercules Hold
Conan's Wheel
Atlas Stones

2) The application will be out tonight or tomorrow. Look for it at the following sites.

www.highlandstrength.com
www.nastrongman.com
www.x-tremestrongman.com
www.samson-power.com
www.jacklesgym.com

Since the amateurs are going separate on days. I do not have to cap the amateur division numbers...within reason. I will follow shortly with hotel and detailed event information.

Stay healthy,

Art

Man that sucks.

Keg for height would have been cool... now if I compete I will just be DESTROYED by the time Conan's Wheel and stones come around...

This makes the competition even less appealing... where's the overhead? lol

Cuthbert

i would rather it be deadlift for reps than squat..but your right linder..by finals if i make it there..ill be destroyed

then train for it!!!! Fuck man I swear you think you didn't want to win... Go out there and lay it on the line and find out what you are made of. So what you might be bad at squats now but you got untill feb, so anty up and get ready!!!!

Lord_Suston said:
then train for it!!!! Fuck man I swear you think you didn't want to win... Go out there and lay it on the line and find out what you are made of. So what you might be bad at squats now but you got untill feb, so anty up and get ready!!!!

dont get me wrong i want to win and im goin to constantly work on my weaknesses to get everything up to par..just stating the facts thats all...just sayin i didnt like squats...dont mean im not gonna suck it up and do em....gotta adapt and overcome

Hmm...wonder why he took the keg toss out?Seems like a good events,especially since there isnt any other overhead events.Dont sweat the squat too much King....if hes using the viking press some how to make the squat apparatus,it shouldnt be too tough.Think of ways you could make it easier,so that you are really using the best leverage,just like with the viking press

Top Bottom