Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

looks like another round of NPP and prop...

shortstack

Banned
well i gained 20 lbs and kept 14 of them last time around (5 1/2 weeker). now i will go round 2 on my NPP/prop for another 6 weeks, and hopefully that will end my bulking faze. after that i will shred the hell up with my ultimate cutter cycle, lol. it will consist of 3 iu's humotrope, t3, clenbuterol, anavar, primo. hopefully i will be a happy camper at the end of the day ;)

courture labs. i will be using adex .25-.5 eod.
nolva if irritated nips appear, like before. b12 1mg mon wed fri. a little t3

shortstack said:
well i gained 20 lbs and kept 14 of them last time around (5 1/2 weeker). now i will go round 2 on my NPP/prop for another 6 weeks, and hopefully that will end my bulking faze. after that i will shred the hell up with my ultimate cutter cycle, lol. it will consist of 3 iu's humotrope, t3, clenbuterol, anavar, primo. hopefully i will be a happy camper at the end of the day ;)

Why the cutter cycle, were a lot of your gains fat? I always eat well on and off cycle, so I guess all my cycles are "cutter" cycles.

Anthony Starks said:
Why the cutter cycle, were a lot of your gains fat? I always eat well on and off cycle, so I guess all my cycles are "cutter" cycles.

well i had a six pack before the cycle, at the end i had a light 4 pack. after all the bloat was out i had a six pack, but was not as defined as it used to be. i guess the cutter cycle will be just to get closer to my personal goals of have alot of muscle and being ripped at the same time. isnt that everyones goal :)

wetback said:
I am starting a NPP\Prop cycle in Jan.
What doses and how often did you inject ????

Mr.

well see, im lucky i guess, cause my body reacts very well to low dosages. i ran 350mg of npp per week and 300mg of test per week. at this dosage there were no sides exept itchy nips now and then. sex drive was really crazy. i injected every 3rd day. i might do it every 2nd day this time to keep levels more stable. stable levels = less bloat.

Top Bottom